Chapter 69

Chapter 69 :- Holding it all together...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Every relationship has its own endeavors, its upto you, about how well you take it.
In case you let go, you will end up letting that person go away from your life as well.

- Ashwathy Nair.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Writer's POV.

"The real question is when will you stop being impulsive with your decisions?"

"Cabir I'm trying hard ok!"

"Manik it doesn't seem like you're!" Cabir said and Manik exhaled.

They were having a conversation regarding how Manik had once again successfully let down Nandini.

"I am like this ok? Accept me if you want to. Otherwise just.. Just leave!" Manik said being pissed off and Cabir chuckled.

"You think that's the solution? Manik you call Fab5 your best friends right? I'm letting you know today that even we haven't thought about you, cared of you as much as Nandini has, since the moment she has been in your life. She has accepted you, and has also taken up the challenge you make you better person. But you!... You've always proved her wrong." Cabir said facing Manik while Manik had his head hung low.

"It's not like I'm not trying Cabir! This case was different. It was Mukti! I have to protect her."

"Manik there's a difference between protecting and taking control over someone's life." Cabir said.

"Yes.. I know."

"That's exactly what Nandini wanted to explain to you!" Cabir said and Manik nodded.

"May be I should just give up! On me and Nandini. I'm like this I will end up hurting her, always. I should just..."

"Just shut the fuck up ok? That's an easy way to escape! Giving up. You're not supposed to give up. Tujhe manage karna padega. Nandini is the best thing that has ever happened to you, even you know that! To make her settle you have to work onto it." Cabir said and patted Manik's shoulder and left inside the hospital.

Manik sighed out loud and sat on one of the stairs. While thinking of what to do next he felt a presence around him he turned to look up and smiled.

***************

"Did you knock some sense into his brains?" Alya asked as Cabir came inside. Cabir nodded a yes and Alya sighed.

"Why did Mukti go outside." Cabir asked.

"Ah! Uska Abhi se thoda argument ho gaya." Navya said.

"What! What's up with everyone? Aaj jhagadne ka din hai kya?" Cabir asked.

"Tell me about it!" Dhruv said and handed Alya a glass of water.

"Why did Mukti have a fight now?" Cabir asked.

"Abhi didn't want her to approach her mom like that. He's upset over her reaction!" Alya said and Cabir sighed. He entered inside the room where Abhi was now shifted to.

"What's up!" Cabir asked.

"Nothing..." Abhi said in an uninterested tone.