Chapter 10.

Chapter 10:- Sharing Problems

Happy Reading :)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Manik.

I walked through the corridor of the college heading to jam Room. Just then I heard that we need to assemble at the Audi for an important announcement.

I reached there and my friends were already there. I stood there with them and looked around. I found her. Nandini was standing and talking to Abhimanyu she seemed really very happy.

"Yeh advising jukebox kab vapis aaya?" Mukti questioned. While we giggled.

"Its not funny. Woh mere peche pada hota hai. Mukti tujhe yeh karna chahiye vo karna chahiye. Join a Rehab. I was in peace jab woh thode din yaha nai tha. Now see he's back." she said and I wrapped my arm around her shoulder.

"Mukti woh toh kal hi aaya. Tu woh chod yeh bata how are you I mean everything is fine na tere ghar par?" I asked.

"Aree Manik don't worry koi problem nai hai ab se. Mumma Papa woh dono ne sath me na rehne ke liye decide kar liya hain. Abse no worries." She said and I rubbed her shoulder.

"Everything will be fine." Alya said comforting her.

"It is already fine, I have you guys and I don't need anything else." she said and smiled and comforted her. Just then Raghav came inside and entered the stage.

"Guys attention here." he said and the room became quiet.

"So, I'm here to make an important announcement the Musicana which was going to be held day after tomorrow has been cancelled and postponed to the same date that is 15 of next month.
So you all have lot of time to practice. This inconvenience has been occurred because the chief guest we inviting is busy so that's why we're postponing the program. Now you'll can leave." he said and left the room.

"Guys chalo aaj issi naam pe party karte hai" cabir said and every one hi-fied.

"First let's practice something ok?" I asked and everyone nodded.

"You guys take a leave I'll meet you people at the Jam Room" I said.

"Buddy tu kaha ja raha hai?" Dhruv asked.

"I need to get the guitar." I said and left. While going I saw nandini on the way.

"Hey Nandini" I called. She turned around and smiled.

"Wassup?" I asked while pulling a strand of her hair and she hit my arm.

"Ouch!" I sounded dramatically.

"Um.. Nandini how's your waist does it hurt?" I asked.

"Not that much I'm fine." she said smiling.

"So all set to compete with Fab5?" I asked.

"Of course" she said maintaining her attitude.

"You know you can't win." I said.

"We'll see Mr. Malhotra" she said and we entered the library.