Chapter 4: Birthday wishes

Blaise's POV

Juliet's birthday was today, her 17th, it was going to be the best day of her life. At least we all hoped so, i had to get up early for her surprise party, she knew we were going to have a party, but she had absolutely no idea what we were going to do. I just hoped it all worked out.

I turn in my bed and look at my alarm clock and it read in big red letters,5:30. I knew i had to get myself out of bed soon or else i'll be late, but all i wanted to do was go back to sleep and wake up at a normal time. So i dragged myself out of bed, and sleepily made my way to the kitchen to have breakfast. As i was pouring my milk for the cereal, my cellphone starting vibrating, someone was calling me. By the caller I.D it was Aaron, What did he want now? I thoughtI answered my phone, with a sleepy "Hello Aaron, what do you want?"

"Hey just wanted to know, and make sure you were awake, I'm almost on the way to yours." Aaron told me, right he was coming over early. He was going to meet me at 6.00, and we were going to Juliet's at 6.30, for her surprise.

"Yes, I'm just having my breakfast, why did it have to be so early," i sighed, "How much longer til you leave?" I asked.

"Er, only like another 5- 10 minutes, but ill text you when i leave, so eat your breakfast fast."

"No thanks, not going to eat it fast, but ok sounds good, hope i'll be more awake when you come along."

I heard Aaron laugh, despite it being so early, and i let out a the best laugh i could manage.

"See you soon."

"See you soon." I disconnected the call and went back to making breakfast for myself.

About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the front door, and i knew it was Aaron, i made my way to the front door and opened it for him. He was standing there smiling at me, how in the world could he be so... energetic at this time of the morning. He was wearing a tuxedo, and he looked smart with it on, he also had a red tie. Red was his colour, and also his favourite colour, it somehow suited his blonde hair.

"Come in, i just gotta get changed, seeing as you already have." I said, and smiling at the same time. I closed the door behind him and we made our way to my room. Everyone was still asleep, and they knew that i had to get up early for this day. My room was all the way down the other end of the house, down a long hallway. There was a room along the way for my little brother, Ralph, who is 10 years old. On the opposite side would be my little sister, Larissa, she's 14. Then a few doors up would be my twin brother, Seeley. I was older than him by around 30 minutes, but we never had to argue about the fact that i was older, so we were on good terms, especially since the day that mum had died.

"I'm soo excited," Aaron said, while jumping on my bed, i could just tell that he is excited without him pointing out the obvious, i was excited too, but i just didn't show it, since it was still early morning.

"So am i, so calm down, are you on a sugar rush or something?" I asked him, eyebrows lifted.

"Ofcourse not, i just had some tea and breakfast, and also.. some candy.... but i swear im not on a sugar rush." He smiled innocently at me. I just shook my head at him, it was never worth arguing with him, it would just go on forever. "Quick get changed into your tux, man i wanna see the complete package."

I laughed at his comment and got my tux from my wardrobe and walked to my unsuite bathroom, i know i was lucky to have one, and Seeley also got one, so it was even, the others had to share a bathroom, but  my dad also has an unsuite, so we had 4 bathrooms, in the house.