Chapter 5: Part of all birthdays

Aaron's POV

The song, Secrets By One Republic was still playing in my head, and on the stereo, as we took Juliet inside, Blaise with Juliet, holding hands. Which was perfectly normal for how close they were, and then Adrian ahead stading at the door, almost jumping up and down with excitement.

I contained my own excitement deep down, the things we had planned were all playing in my head, and the hoping everything went according to plan. Smiling to myself, Juliet made it to the front door of the theatre, Adrian held it open to her, "After you, Juliet." I head her giggle and go inside.

Juliet was still wearing her pj's, which was perfectly fine because we had a spare change of clothing for her to put on before she see's the actual theatre room. All of us guys were in our tux's and ties. The girls would be wearing dresses, which they hardly ever wore, so it was always nice to see them like that. Then later on we'd be changing into other clothes for what we were doing afterwards, which shouldn't be for another few hours anyway.

"Now before you see the rest of the theatre, we'd like you to go to the bathroom, there will be some clothes for you to put on, get dressed, and touch up, then meet us out here again." Blaise said to Juliet, she nodded and went into the bathroom. Now all we had to do was wait for her to put that dress on and get ready to come out of there.

The other's already know we were here, so i saw Percy's head come around the corner and wink at me, i laughed quietly to myself and gave him the thumbs up, he nodded and disappeared from sight.

"Everything's gone good so far, i think Juliet, especially loved the car," Adrian was saying to us. I couldn't agree more.

"This day is meant to be perfect, otherwise that wouldn't of worked, she was almost crying, which made me feel bad, but it really has gone good." I found myself saying.

"Yes true, she really loved the car though, and thanks again Max for dropping us off in your car." Blaise said, giving Adrian's uncle a smile.

"You problem," He shook his head, "This day should be perfect for her, especially after what Adrian has told me about it all." I saw Adrian smile and look away.

"I hope she likes the dress we got her," Adrian said.

"She'll love it" Both Blaise and I said at the same time, we smiled and laughed together. Sometimes we really did have the same thoughts, i guess spending almost every single day with him and everyone else, we knew what we were all like. And i loved this feeling, i've never had a best friend like this close before, when i was at primary school i only have 3 friends, we only hung out during school hours and almost never after school. Though at school we had heaps of fun together, but were all to shy to spend anytime away from school, thinking everyone would judge us when we were all together, since we were VERY different, but clicked instantly. I'm still friends with them, as i see them sometimes during weekends and talked on facebook all the time, and we kept our friendship going strong, even though we havent gone to the same school for 3 or 4 years.

This time our group was special, it was bigger, and better, everyone was different here aswell, some clicked better with others, like Juliet and Me, rather than me and Renee. But we were all still best friends. We told each other everything and i loved this group of friends, including the Venturers family we see every week. They really were like a family to us, a different family, there was this ventures family and then our group family.

And i knew that both these families will stay together forever, for as long as we all last.

Renee's POV

I couldn't WAIT until Juliet showed up, we knew that they were all here, and the rest of us all in the theatre next to the bathroom. The lights were turned down, as they usually would when a movie was playing, and the silence was eerie. But it was all for a good reason, i was hiding behind one of the theatre chairs, waiting for them all to show up and surprise Juliet. Last night i had come here and decorated the place, a masquerade and historical theme, with the help of a few others. The place looked great and i knew Juliet would love it, even i loved it. All of us were hiding in different spots around the room, waiting for that moment when she would walk in with Aaron, Adrian and Blaise. I still can't believe Adrian had come up with this idea, and i wished i could've seen the Juliet's face when she saw that Ferrari.