Chapter 13: Kaleb and Renee

Renee's POV

Kaleb wanted to spend the day with me? YES PLEASE! I was so excited, i didn't know what to wear. It was like a crisis. I called Esmee and Florence to help me out. They laughed at me, but they said yes. They came over straight away, and i smiled at them. "Hmm hot date! I think so." I shook my head. "GUYS! it's not a HOT date, he asked me to spend the day with me, so i guess it's a sort of date, but not a hot date." I said, though i was just so happy inside, he finally told me his feelings for me on the day of Juliet's birthday, when we danced together, and he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I thought it was just so sweet. 

"Dress, or skinny's?" Esmee asked Florence. Florence looked at the two outfits and thought about it for a while. I just sat there, watching them both. "I think the dress. But rememeber to wear shorts underneath." She winked at me. "HEY!" I shouted, "Why wink at me, what is that supposed to mean?"
"Whatever you want it to mean?" She laughed at me. I scowled at her, what did she mean by that. "Hmph." "Oh darling, i'm sorry, but you'll never know what he's planned for you, did he tell you what you were going to do?" She asked me. I looked at her, "No." I said in a small voice. "There you go! Who know's what you two will get up together, ALONE!" I gasped at her.

Esmee was laughing, as Florence twirled around my room holding my dress infront of her. "Now which dress?" Esmee asked Florence, holding up two of my favourite dresses, actually make that 3.

There was the blue slightly shorter dress, it points up on the two sides next to the bust, with a white point coming up in the middle. The dress falls in around the waist, and is just simple easy flow down to about mid thigh almost up to my knees. There was a red bowtie ribbon starting where the fabric dips down in the middle where the two blue points meet. The ribbon flows down to about 3/4 of the way to the bottom of the dress. I thought this dress was gorgeous, and simple. "Could work, next?"

"This ones more formal." It was simple and elegant. A strapless violet coloured chiffon dress. It is sort of ruffled in the top area, to about under the bust where a thin silver belt was. The dress flows down to well below my knees. "Its so pretty, but maybe too formal." Florence pointed out. I shrugged, Esmee shrugged, "Who knows what he's planning." Florence turned to me. "Did he tell you what the dress code was." I racked my brain to try and remember, i'm all jumbled up. "Uh, i think he said casual but formal, whatever that's supposed to mean." The two of them gave each other looks and i was stuck in the middle. "WHAT?!" I shrieked, not meaning too. "Don't worry." Mischievous grins were forced. Uh oh.

The last one was a really soft blue, and beige lace dress. It wasn't straight across, but there was a little dip at the top of the dress. Outlined with lace. Buttons went down the middle to under the bust area. The dress was longer than the blue dress but shorter than the violet dress. With lace about halfway, 3/4 of the way and right at the bottom. The blue fabric was dotted. And thin straps to hold the dress. "OOh this one's also so pretty." Esmee said, Florence nodded. "Hard choice, you make this a hard, hard choice." She said, while still holding another dress. This one i wasn't going to wear, it was my christmas ball dress. I got it early, but i saw it and loved it immediatly.

"I think the first one, the blue one. It's cute, and has taste." Esmee finally announced. "I agree, well done Esmee." Florence said. Esmee wanted to be a fashion designer, so i thought she would be perfect to always help in a clothing situation. Even if i was a sports star, i did like to be a girl sometimes. "Ok that's settled, dress done, now shoes and hair, accesories and you're done to go."

Another half an hour later and we were finished, i looked in the mirror and i looked fantastic. I was wearing knee high black socks, folded down a bit so that they went below my knees, but still looked stylish, i had a black leather jacket to go with it. My red Converse Chuck Taylors and a small black handbag. My hair was in a simple braid down my back, with some hair still hanging around my face, and ofcourse my side fringe. "Voila" Esmee said, standing next to me in the mirror. Florence stood on the opposite side of me and said "You look HOT!" I laughed at her judgement. "Well thank you, all because of you guys." I turned and gave them each a hug.