Chapter 10: Questions? And Answers.

Juliet's POV

It was dark, and there was a disco. They always had one, and i never really intended on going to them anyway. No one did, except Blaise and Viola. I only suspected of them going because they wanted some time alone, as a small date. Aaron went with Lola, since she wanted to go, and i knew Aaron couldn't resist a dance, or Lola that is. Kris hung out with some of his other friends, promising he'd be back later. I didn't mind at all. The rest of us just hung around the camp site, talking about nonesense and what not. When Seth had come back from his walk he had food in his hand, that he gave to me and Adrian. It was sweet and i offered to pay him back. He refused and said it was just what friends do. So i let it go.

Once we had finished our dinner i was actually full, and it was good. "That was soo good." I said out loud. Leaning back onto Adrian who was sitting behind me. He patted my head like a dog, but was smiling as i looked at him from upside down. "It was, thanks again Seth." Adrian said. I saw Seth smile and moved so that he was sitting next to Adrian, closer than he was before."No problem, and i agree that was yum yum." I laughed, no one says yum yum. "Did you seriously just say yum yum?" I asked, still laughing slightly. "What?! yes i did, that's why it's unique." I considered that and nodded. "You do have a point there, but it almost sounded like a little child there." He just chuckled. 

"You know, we still haven't done our questions and answers." Seth said after a long pause. I looked at him, he just looked back at me. "Yes true, well how about we head over near the disco. maybe sit on the playground so that we have background music, and besides no one would be there." I said. He thought about it for only a split second and nodded. "Sounds like a plan." I got off of Adrian and looked at him, "Wanna come?" I asked, he thought about it, by stroking his invisible beard. "HEY that's my thing." I say, which is true, i always have an invisible beard. Seth just looks at me with a funny expression, "You have an invisible beard? COOL!" he said, i just laughed.

"So are you coming or not?" I asked again, since he didn't say anything. "OH RIGHT!" He seemed to snap back to reality, wonder where he went? "Right, yeah you're right it was your thing, i wanted to try it out, what you think?" He did it again, i shook my head. "I do it better, makes you look old." He laughed but pouted slightly. "Finne, and sure i'll come with."

We casually made our way to the playground that was far enough away from the disco to hear the music perfectly. And i suspected right, no one was here. I found a comfortable spot against one of the safety rails. Seth sat beside me and Adrian sat opposite me. "So who wants to start off?" I asked. This was going to be an interesting Question and Answer session.

Question: Family members?

Answer: Juliet: Mum, Amanda, Dad, Riley, Brother, Spencer aged 14. Little sister, Haley aged 10.

Seth: Mum, Emily, Step- Dad, Mitchell, sister, Isabella aged 11.

Adrian: Mum, Sarah, Dad, John, Brother, Finn, aged 19.

Question: Pets?

Answer: Juliet: Dog, Border Collie, Lollie. 2 Tortoise Shell cats, Tom and Jerry

Seth: Hamster, Hope

Adrian: None

Question: First kiss?

Answer: Juliet: No one

Seth: Marcy

Adrian: No one

Question: Favourite colour?

Answer: Juliet: Red

Seth: Green