Becoming a part

Belle's p.o.v
When I wake up in the morning , I realize what today will hold and excitedly get out of bed , ready for the events planned. In order to be a part of the gang, which Nadine and I currently were not, you had to be inducted by having a cut from the sharpest blade on their left hand. I brush my long hair before fixing it up in a bun and decide on wearing all black  with my beat down leather jacket on top, successfully completing the greaser look. I hear a knock on the guest room door that has technically become mine and Dally's since Buck rented out our room while Dally was in New York due to "needing extra money on rent" or something like that. Twobit stands in the doorway after I open the door and he smiles at me before pecking my cheek and striding into the room, "You ready to become one of us today Darlin?" He asks while sitting on the end of the bed, waiting on my answer. "I've always been an unofficial member being Dal's little sister and all , but yes I'm beyond excited to officially become a member on my own'' I reply ecstatically  before pulling Twobit out of the room and towards the living room.The living room is full as we walk in and I plop down on the couch in between Dally and Twobit, laughing as both of them place a kiss before Dally pulls me into his chest and buries his nose into my hair. "Why do you always do that Dally? Please don't tell me you're leaving again! You just got back "I frantically speak, panic setting in slowly as I remember  what happened the last time my brother left me. " No Belle no, I'm not going anywhere I promise" Dally says soothingly as he rubs my arm trying to comfort me and I nod before looking up  at Soda who is standing in front of me and gestures for my left hand. Soda quickly cuts into my hand with his blade before Darry comes behind him and bandages my hand before patting my shoulder and moving onto Nadine who was going through the same thing. "So are you excited for tomorrow little one, it's a big day for you" Dally says from beside me and I guess the look of confusion on my face gives me away because he chuckles softly, " Tomorrow is the fifteenth of April , better known as your sixteenth birthday Belles. We're planning on throwing you a party here, don't tell me you forgot" he retorts and I smile guiltily. "There's been so much going on Dally of course I forgot but that doesn't mean I ain't excited" I reply laughing at the fact I didn't realize my own birthday was so soon. The rest of the gang sits around the living room talking about the party they had planned, the whole room buzzing with excitement as I watch in admiration grateful to have such a great group of friends within the gang.