Come Back To Me

Steve's p.o.v
Ever since we got home from the hospital with Annabelle two days ago Dallas has been watching her like a hawk and not let anyone  get too close to her out of fear that she'll stay sick. We've all noticed that Anna's barely been functioning since she's arrived back home, which has caused concern in everyone, seeing as we're all used to a more upbeat and energetic version of herself even on the bad days. She's stopped eating and I've even noticed she hasn't been sleeping hardly any without the aid of medicine to calm her down enough so she can get some rest . Dal has been stressed out with her all week and stayed by her side  to take care of her,but that doesn't keep him from jumping down Twobit's throat  any moment he's away from Anna. The whole gang found out about them splitting up not too long after he showed up at the hospital and we couldn't help but wonder  how this would affect both of them. Twobit's lost his laugh, his personality, and the light in his eyes since the night Anna got sick,which with everything he's been through, has never happened before and Nadine has been concerned as well. He's been stone cold sober since that  night and has avoided talking to anyone and instead has been moping around the Curtis house or crying his eyes out until sleep overcomes him. Two's also been standing in Anna's doorway at night, keeping an eye on her while she sleeps, all while having a pained look on his face that describes the way he feels inside perfectly. The gang has tried to talk to both of them and we've even purposely forced them together which has only caused Dallas to intervene or they decide on their own to move away.

Annabelle's p.o.v
I walk into my room after a shower and pull random clothes on my body, not caring how I look, before brushing through my tangled hair silently  as I let my mind wander. Twobit and I haven't talked to each other since that night in the hospital and honestly it was making me more and more miserable  with every day that passed without him near me.I don't want anything other than him and I know Dallas has noticed but I miss my guy more than anything regardless of the circumstances that have caused this. Two looks like he hasn't slept in years and any time I catch a glimpse of him he turns his gaze off of me to go unnoticed and avoid any more trouble that my brother has started. The first night I came back home , Twobit stayed in my doorway the whole time that I slept, only to disappear once I woke up in the middle of night, which only made my heart swell. I can't deny that I still am so madly in love with him but also can't overlook the fact that he cheated on me with a Soc after promising me and my brother that he'd never hurt me. I rip myself out of my thoughts as I hear a knock on my door and I quickly brush the tears that have slipped down my cheeks away before opening my door. Sodapop and Nadine both stand in the doorway with Nadine looking at me expectantly before I burst into tears and she pulls me into a hug while Sodapop enters the room behind her. "Nani, I thought he loved me more than anything in the world! Why would he do this to us" I sob into my friend's shoulder as she rubs my back comfortingly. "I don't have the slightest clue honey and I'm so sorry my brother was such an idiot and did this to you. But, I think that's something to ask him yourself because I know he's wanting to talk to you" Nadine says softly before she moves aside. I'm now face to face with the love of my life ,Twobit Matthews who  stands in my doorway with a handful of flowers and my ring as tears slide down his face." I'm such a an idiot for doing what I did but I can't live like this Anna. I can't live knowing that I hurt you so bad when I just want to love you" Twobit whispers as his voice cracks and my heart breaks as I see how broken he is. Tears fall freely down my face at his words and I instantly bury myself in his chest holding onto him tightly as he wraps his arms around me with both of us afraid to let the other go. Twobit wipes my tears away before wiping his own and slides my ring back onto my finger slowly, " I know I did wrong and hurt not only you but us and I promise I will never do it again just be mine again" He speaks softly as I smile and happy tears slip from my eyes as I press a kiss to his lips in agreement as he holds me close. I pull out of the embrace to see Dally and the rest of the gang in my doorway with my brother eyeing me questioningly at which I simply nod and he comes towards us. " Listen Twobit I'm sorry for what I did to you, I was just protecting my sister man" Dally says as he places his hand out to Twobit who shakes it in return and I smile. Before long the gang disappears from my room after congratulating us for being together once more and we can all finally relax .I stare at Twobit who has curled up in my bed as he watches me carefully before yawning as I'm suddenly aware of how tired I really am."Come on Belles, we can both catch up on some sleep together " Twobit softly whispers as he holds the covers open for me and I gladly climb in next to him. I notice him staring at me protectively before he sighs and pulls me into his chest, closing his eyes and I smile in return before cuddling into his chest and falling asleep myself.