Home Sweet Home

Annabelle's p.o.v
Dally woke us all up early in the morning to get ready to go to New York. I straighten my hair and slip on a red shirt with black jeans before deciding to take both my leather and Jean jacket. I grab my blade and slip it in the pocket of my jean jacket before brushing my teeth and grabbing an apple to eat. I sit next to Twobit on the couch as everyone else around us rushes around making sure everything is ready. He kisses the top of my head as I smile and close my eyes while snuggling closer to him. " Im so excited that I get to see where you used to live" Twobit whispers and I smile and nod." It feel like it's been so long since me and Dally lived there , I'm scared everything has changed" I say as Twobit listens contently. Vincent walks over with Roscoe in his arms and I smile as I grab my puppy. " You sure do got one handful of a dog, little bit"he says and Twobit looks at me suspiciously as I nod. "Why do you call her Little bit ?" Twobit asks as he pulls me closer and I smile while kissing his cheek." When they were back in New York, Dally and Anna would hang out with me and my gang and apart from her being the only girl , Annabelle was also the smallest " Vincent explains as I playfully shove him." Oh shut it Vin, you know good and well that I could've taken any of you guys down if I wanted to" I shoot back and he laughs." Hey Annabelle , will you do my hair please?" Nadine asks as she walks into the living room and I nod before she sits in front of me on the floor. I quickly fashion up a suitable braid for the trip and as soon as I finish everyone is in front of the door ready to leave. Me, Nadine , Sodapop, Steve, and Twobit pile into Twobits car while Darry,Dally,Vincent, Ponyboy,and Johnny pile into Vincent's. We let them get in front of us so Vincent can lead the way back home. I sit back in my seat contently as I let out a soft yawn and notice Soda, Nadine, and Steve were already asleep in the back seat. Twobit grabs my hand and kisses it softly as I smile before resting my hand on the back of his head stroking his hair. About an hour into the long car ride in struggling to stay awake and Twobit glances over at me. " Baby if you're tired go ahead and get some sleep , I'll wake you up when we stop for gas ok ?" He asks and I nod before hanging on to his hand and falling asleep in the seat. I'm shaken awake a while later by Soda as I jump startled and glance around. " Whoa easy Belles, I didn't mean to scare you but Twobit told me to wake you up when we stopped and he's inside with the rest of the gang grabbing food" Soda explains and I nod. I get out of the car and stretch my sore limbs before grabbing Roscoe out of his crate and letting him do his buisness. I walk inside the restaurant and stand next to Twobit. I notice the girl at the counter flirting with him and tense slightly before grabbing his hand and he smirks. Twobit grabs me and turns me to face him as I look at him suspiciously before he kisses me softly and I hear the gang cheering. When I pull away from the kiss I notice the girl from the counter left and I smirk triumphantly. We finish getting our food before piling back into the cars and going on the road again. Twobit turns on the radio and flips through stations before he finally turns it back off frustrated that nothing good is on. I smirk at Nadine as I get her attention as I mouth the word "sing?" to her and she nods. I take a deep breath while glancing at Twobit , Steve , and Soda before I begin to sing .

You can shake an apple off an apple tree
Shake-a, shake- sugar
But you'll never shake me
Uh-uh-uh
No-sir-ee, uh, uh
I'm going to stick like glue
Stick because I'm
Stuck on you

[Verse 2]
Going to run my fingers thru your long black hair
Squeeze you tighter than a grizzly bear
Uh-uh-uh
Yes-sir-ee, uh, uh
I'm going to stick like glue
Stick, because I'm
Stuck on you

[Verse 3]
Hide in the kitchen, hide in the hall
Ain't going to do you no good at all
Because once I catch you and the kissing starts
A team of wild horses couldn't tear us apart

[Verse 4]
Try to take a tiger from his daddy's side
That's how love is going to keep us tied
Uh-uh-uh
Yes-sir-ee, uh, uh
I'm gonna stick like glue
Stick, because I'm
Stuck on you