Meeting Darry

Dally's P.O.V

We finally make it to  Darry's house and I stand in the doorway watching Darry begin to stitch her up while I brood in my head about the fact the socs brutally jumped my little sister and had to pay. " Whatcha thinking bout there Dal ?" Two-bit questions as i turn my gaze to where he's sitting on the floor while Mickey Mouse plays on the t.v . "Just contemplating the fact of how bad the socs need to get their heads stomped in " I say gravely as Darry shoots me a look and Two-Bit nods in agreement before turning his focus back to the television set to watch his beloved Mickey Mouse. "There you go Dallas, she's as good as new and with time should be right as rain" Darry says and I go to sit by Annabelle's side taking hold of her hand as her eyes are still closed. "Thank you Darry we appreciate it, i truly don't know what I would personally do without my precious little Bells" I tell him before he pats my shoulder and looks down at me "Of course bud I get the feeling because I'm the same way with Ponyboy" he retorts and I nod my head in understanding.

Annabelle's P.O.V
"Thank you Darry we appreciate it, i truly don't know what I would personally do without my precious little Bells" I hear Dally say as i feel my eyelashes flutter against my skin before I open them to see I'm laying on a couch and Dallas talking to a guy I haven't seen before." Of course bud I get the feeling because I'm the same way with Ponyboy" the stranger says and I shift slightly uncomfortable trying to adjust myself on the couch while earning the attention of Dallas as his head shoots up and he looks at me. "Well look who's awake Darry" Dally says smiling as he turns to the guy behind him and I lift my head up slightly as Darry approaches me slowly . "Hello Darry , my name is Annabelle Marie Winston but you can call me Anna, Belle, or Bells and I'm this grinning fools little sister" I say softly as I shake Darry's  hand. "Well I'm Darryl Shayne Curtis but you can call me Darry or whatever else that comes to mind and I'm Pony and Soda's older brother" he replies and I nod before Dally grabs my attention. "How you feeling jingle bells , you okay?" Dal asks me and I smile as he uses the nickname he gave me when we were kids that he saved for christmas time. "I'm fine Dallas I'm tuff , just a little stiff and sore" I reply as he hands me some painkillers which I gladly take with a glass of water before making myself comfortable on the couch . Dally gets up while the rest of the gang walks in and they leave me to rest after sharing their condolences which i greatly appreciate before drifting off to sleep .