My B-day!

"Run Clarke run I'll meet you there I promise" my dad said, blood coated his fur and wolves wee lined up at his feet trying to claw at him. 

"No dad I can't leave you here" I mind linked him.

"Do as I say" he growled in his Alpha voice, making him lose all focus on the wolf that was trying to get him from behind.

"Daddy!" I screamed, but I was a second too late. The wolf had bitten my dad's neck and twisted it just enough that it snapped. "No!!!" I wanted to run to him, to put him in my arms, to kill every wolf involved in this. But I just stood there. 

I didn't even notice the same wolf who had killed my father coming up to me "the king's orders were clear, kill John christian Blake but leave his daughter with warning of what we can do to you if you steal from the King again"  suddenly his claws dug across my shoulder and I had fallen to the ground, "now his orders have been fulfilled" then he left. 

"Wake Up!" my best friend screamed in my ear, making me jump from my bed have her by the throat in seconds. Then did I finally realize it was her. "Don't scare me like that!" I warned, "I could have killed you" "but you didn't" she interrupted. Letting her go I went into my bathroom and looked at my face, rings under my eyes and messy hair from the nightmare. It's been almost a year since that day and ever since I've never gotten a good night of sleep. 

Today though that was all going to change. Today I was going to find my mate. It's my 16th birthday and I've been waiting for this day since I was 6 years old. Megan(the girl who woke me up) was my only friend, and the one who couldn't wait for me to find my mate either so we could have a double date together. But sadly that wouldn't happen.

Since I had Alpha blood running through my veins it was very likely that I would be mated to an Alpha. And if I was mated to an Alpha I would have to go with him, to his pack and be Luna. What better way than to say I was just leading Megan on. 

I also knew that if I got a mate he would probably reject me, just like my whole pack did after my dad died. So today I had planned to run away, from Megan, my pack, everything. Tonight. It wasn't the best plan but for now it was all I had. I would become a rogue. 

"What are you going to do today?" Megan pulled me out of my trance. "I'm gonna do what any other girl would do in my situation" "your gonna find your mate" she smiled. But she had no idea. If any girl watched her family die, her pack rejected her, and her mate was going to as well than you would run. Because thats the first thing that comes into your mind. You run.

Sorry it's short. Plz comment! - author