Wanheda

I like this music to go with this story as you read along.

Running into the forest there were a few people who caught sight of me, not that I cared. Before they found out who I was they would be left behind, too far out of reach to catch me. Jumping over fallen trees and weaving around bushes with thorns I got a good five miles before a wolf howled, probably the Alpha Prince. I was running out of time, rain was starting to come down and get me all wet but I bared through it. Sprinting along I didn't care how much noise I made or if the thorns stabbed at me face. If the Alpha were to get me all of this would be over. I knew his powers, not all of them but some. If he were to use them on me than death would sound more pleasant than his grasp.  The only way I could win is if I outsmarted him, not very likely but it was all I had. 

Suddenly out of my peripheral vision I could see a tree starting to fall in my direction, I slide on the ground and rolled under it, getting back up and running. A wolf was spotted to my right were the tree was before, he stared at me, didn't chase me or anything, just watched. Before I knew it he was gone, not that I was worried about him too much. That's when I saw it. The river. I stopped, inches from being taken into the water. He was trying to distract me. Changing into my wolf I then jumped, it would be a lot safer. Going across I pulled myself to the other side, onto land. 

Turning back I saw Tamlin's wolf, his teeth snapped shut, warning me. Growling I showed my set of jaws and ran away. My scent had gone away with the help of the water, all's I needed to do was find a hiding place. A cave at best or I could find a tree that I could climb, high enough that I couldn't be seen. Trotting along I did just that. A tree in view i changed into human form and climbed, it was freezing cold outside and my naked body wasn't helping but I bared through. It started to pour too, just fucking great. For maybe an hour I sat up there, looking for any sign of Tamlin. His scent wasn't anywhere and he seemed to be far off from me. In a half hour I would be able to drop down and continue on my travels. Then it happened.

"Boo!" Tamlin was next to me on the branch, a grin on his face and the next thing I knew I was falling, it was all over. All I had worked for, everything wasted. I was either going to die or be stuck in his house for the rest of my life. Neither of them would do. Twisting around I fell on my stomach, a sharp crack sounded and I yelped. It was my arm. Getting up I ran, my vision was blurry but I managed, sorta. Then I smacked into someone, Tamlin's arms circled around me and held me to his side. "Submit" he whispered into my ear and I had no choice but to fall onto me knees. "Why me?" I whispered, he didn't answer. He just picked me back up and dragged me what I assumed was out of the forest. "Why me!" I yelled at him, pulling away from his grip, " Shut up! For the love of god please just shut up!" his voice boomed through the forest, then he took  my arm again, this time the one that was broken and I cried out. Not only did he not pull away but his grip tightened. "Ahhh!" I screamed, trying to tear him from my injury. "Please stop it hurts!" my eyes were even blurrier than before and dots appeared in front of my eyes. I suddenly stopped and turned around to face the greenery. All the trees molded together and I looked back at at what i hopped was Tamlin, "catch...." then I felt faint and my body fell to the ground like a light, and shattered into pieces.