Survival Of The Fittest

Seconds later I could hear my mate chase after me, and then he was able to grab me, pulling me to the ground, and again he was on top of me. He looked tired and beat down as if he was gonna break. He was panting and sweat beaded his face. And that's when I noticed his naked body. Closing my eyes I tried to get that picture out of my mind, but I couldn't. "Savoring me love?" Tamlin said, making me look at him again, "go to hell" I spit. "I've already been there and it's quite a ride". 

He then stood up and grabbed me along with him, dragging me through the forest. "Where are we going?" he sighed, "to the palace". I froze. "What?" Maybe I didn't hear him right, or maybe he was joking. "Were going to the palace" he said slower this time, I cursed. We must of walked  a mile before I was thrown on the ground and in seconds picked up again, this time I could see my mate dressed, he must have left his clothes here. He was fast. 

"Let's go" he commanded before pulling me in the same direction we've been going in for a hour. We were still next to the river and I so badly wanted to take a drink but I didn't want to look weak in front of my mate. Then suddenly he stopped and turned around, "your thirsty, drink" he gestured to the pool of water and let my hand go. I didn't take a second to think about getting water, I got handfuls and handfuls of it wanting to quench my thirst. 

When  I got as much as I needed I just sat down and got my breath back, and that's when I realized that Prince Tamlin had been watching me the whole time, with a very close eye. His hands laid across his chest and his back was pressed up against the tree, a couple feet away from me. "Thank you" I mumbled, getting up and wiping dirt off my jeans. Instead of replying he shrugged his shoulders and sat down. 

"Whats your name?" he asked, curiosity showed in his eyes, "Clarke". "And Clarke how old are you?" I sighed, "18" he nodded along. "And I bet you know who I am, correct?" this time I was the one to nod, "why are you trying to run from me?" he looked sad, as if his whole family had passed away and nothing mattered to him anymore. "It's none of your business" I looked away from him, "it is if your my mate" he growled and out of the corner of my eye I could see his hands transform into claws. 

"Why do you want me?" I asked suddenly watching his puzzled face, then he quickly realized what I was asking and spoke in a heartbeat "because I know that your different from the other girls, that you are the most beautiful girl in the world and I know that you can lead as the Luna" that made me blush. Wait until he knows the real you, a voice in my head told  me, and I knew that it was right. 

"So will you please come back home with me, your mate?" I wanted to shake my head no but he would take me there anyways and then he would find out the truth soon and then he would kick me out I knew that but then Alice spoke, Don't break him, don't make him like us don't leave him. So instead I took the Prince's hand and walked with him to home, my new home. "Remember you can talk to me about anything right? I'm your mate" he said, and then that voice came back in my head , No your my worst nightmare.

MERRY CHRISTMAS Plz comment -author