Whispers of Despair

Her necklace

Today I was going to leave this hellhole. Tamlin would never see me again. Hopefully. Suddenly there was a knock on my door, "Come in" I shouted, hiding a bag under my bed so whoever entered wouldn't see. That's when another maid came in, "The Alpha is requesting your presence in the throne room" I nodded. "But he must know that I haven't exactly been told where anything is in this house" she smiled, "that's why I will be your escort" I fought hard from grinning.

 "Well then we can leave but if I may ask can you show me around the house a little later so I know my way around?" She nodded, "if the Alpha allows it" DAMN. "Okay then. How about we get going?" Taking my necklace in my hand I held on tight for a second, closing my eyes, please let this meeting be okay. Then I quickly tucked it back under my shirt so nobody would see it "yeah" I answered, closing the door behind me. 

When we went down the stairs and took a few turns we ended up in the throne room, Tamlin was sitting on his chair, another was next to him, empty. It was MY throne. Grabbing something from behind him, Tamlin held a bag in his hand, my bag. "Trying to escape now are we?" I gulped, "Now now Clarke, you still have one warning left." I grit my teeth, "What were you going to say?" Tamlin looked strait into my eyes, I kept my mouth shut.

 "Say it now!" He yelled making me flinch, "go to hell" I spit. That just made my mate even more amused, "good, it's best to obey your elders you know" then he got up out of his seat and walked over to me, "My love you must really enjoy breaking the rules" I growled, " I must say that I really didn't want it to come to this but I have to have some kind of leash on you, now Sarah?" he directed his voice towards my maid, "yes sir?" Her voice was so soft that I barely heard her, "You are to move all of the Queens belongings into my quarters, understood?" she nodded, then disappeared out of the room. 

"Why? I don't want to move!" He just shrugged while motioning for one of the guards to come forward, "I would like you to escort the Queen to her new room please" that's when the guard grabbed for me, "No don't touch me!" I screeched, "Nobody touches me! I will go with you as long as you don't touch me, okay?" the King considered it for a second, "then you must vow it" That ass.

 "I Clarke, part of the rogues, vow that I shall not run, as long as I can walk wherever I please without being touched by anyone, including the King" I added at the end just to piss him off. The King growled but by that time I was already out the door to.