Happily In Your Arms

*Clarke's POV*

This is where things got worse. "Clarke..." Bryce took a wet cloth and dabbed of across my face "...there's gonna be the last wave soon. You'll be knocked out. All of it will basically be a dream of all your fears, just focus on getting through. Nothing else." I nodded.

"You'll be able to feel the bond between you and Tamlin fade. I cannot help you here. If you need Tamlin then tell me, he won't hesitate to help you. Because he's the only one who can" Suddenly I yelped. A searing pain reached my spine, my back arched. Then my canines extended and I howled. Suddenly I fell back into the bed, unconscious.

~~~~DREAM~~~~~

I was in my house, in my room. My dad was next to me, "I love you daddy" I was pry 6 years old. He just kept reading the bedtime story, "I love you daddy" I repeated. Suddenly he stood to face me, "LOVE? No you don't. You'd rather see me die" my eyebrows furrowed, "daddy your scaring me" he laughed and grabbed the collar of my shirt, dragging me down the stairs and outside, "let's see if this is worse" then I saw a nightmare before me. He was making me watch his death over and over again.

"Run Clarke run I'll meet you there I promise"

The next thing I knew I was in Tamlin's room. He was throwing stuff across the room, "I hate you Clarke! I hate you with every fiber of my being!!!" I was curled into a ball in the corner, "what did I do?" My voice shook. Tamlin put his hands in his hair, "why did you do it huh? What the hell is wrong with you?" I was so confused, what did I do? Standing up I got his attention."Tamlin I don't know what's going on? What happened?" He faced me, eyes red. "Look around! Everyone's dead BECAUSE OF YOU!!!" I looked around like he said and fell to the floor.

The whole pack, everyone was dead. Blood was everywhere. Then I looked at myself. My hands had blood on them too, claws were extended. Had I done this? Facing Tamlin I went up to him, "I didn't mean it I swear! How? I wouldn't never do this" Grabbing his shirt, I pulled him down to me, he gasped, "than what are you doing now?" What did he.....? "What do you mean? I'm not doing anything!!!". He laughed, "than why did you put a knife  in my chest?" That's when I saw it. He was right. I was killing him. "Ohh god. NO! TAMLIN STAY WITH ME!" His head fell to the floor.

***Bryce's POV***

Clarke was calling for Tamlin, I wanted to help her so badly bit there was really nothing I could do but use the mind link.

Tamlin she needs you and she needs you NOW!

I'm on my way. He replied.

I hoped so. Cause if not Clarke was going to die. I could feel it. Their bond was strong. Alls I needed to do was pray. Pray that Hamlin was here on time. To save her.