The Acceptance Ceremony

So this is the dress

When I woke up the next morning I felt tired and scared, but i didn't know what I was scared about. It was as if I had had a nightmare but once I woke up it had been erased from my mind. Getting up from my bed I looked at the clock and saw that it was nine o'clock. Aaron would be in my room any minute to make sure that I was up, so that I could get ready to be crowned Queen. Just the thought of that made my stomach churn. Did that mean I was officially with Tamlin. He and I would get married, have kids, or future would be set for us within minutes of me being a royal. 

The whole pack, every inch of land known to wolf was mine. My kingdom. Sitting back down on the bed I felt my head ache. This was just too much to process. Taking some deep breaths I heard the door open, Aaron' s head peaked through. "Are you alright?" He looked a little concerned, kneeling by my side he took my face in his hands, "your not getting cold feet are you?" I shook my head, "No of course not! I'm just... I'm getting all these new thoughts that I haven't ever considered before and its bombarding my mind...that's all" He gave me a weird look but nodded anyways. "Don't worry, Cameron will be up here soon and we can play some video games if you want. But first you should get properly dressed and then  I'll come back" Looking down at myself I noticed that I was wearing a shirt with no bra and some short shorts.

Leaving me behind Aaron closed the door behind him and let me pick out some new clothes. In the closet the only good things to wear were a nice t-shirt that had lace for sleeves, some nice blue jeans and some boots. Pulling my hair back in a pony tail I put on a green beanie and called it a day. "Aaron you can come in now!" I yelled, the next thing I knew Aaron was sitting on my floor with a remote control in hand, Cameron was right next to him.

 "Oh god I'm gonna have to be the one babysitting you guys!" I groaned,  Cameron laughed. Taking a seat next to them I decided to stop wining and to enjoy this distraction while I could. It was all I could do for now. 

.................................

Three hours later I was put into a plain white dress and heels, I had a blue necklace on and a matching pair of earrings. Once I looked at the mirror I swear my eyes bulging out of their sockets. I looked amazing! It was weird. I hadn't out any makeup on too. After that was all done I was ushered out the door into the backyard of the palace. There were chairs fifty chairs with Tamlin's family and five other people sitting over them. The looked strange, mysterious. Taking my eyes off of them I saw that there was a pathway that lead up to stairs, then the stairs lead up to a platform. That's where Tamlin was. 

Going up there I bowed my head to him and turned to face the crowd. We began. "Everyone.." Tamlin yelled, shutting them up. "We are here today to acknowledge the new wolf on our lands. She will be taking the oath of protection and the oath as your Queen. We will bind her blood to this pack and make her your leader, my equal. Now lets begin." Waving over the mysterious guys they came forward and stood around us, "I have gathered five people from the five different clans to witness this. Vampire, Angel, Demon, Mermaid and Dragon to make this official. They have all promised not to do any harm to our land as long as we accept their rights here for today" Everyone nodded. 

After he said that he turned to me, his face held no emotion, taking my hand he held out my palm and spoke again, "Do you Clarke christian Blake promise to maintain the balance of these lands, to keep everyone and everything in check. To support all wolves known to cross my walls?" Holding my gaze towards him I nodded, "yes my King" during that moment I could of sworn I heard him growl. "Will you aid us when there is war? When there is conflict between other clans or even between my own cities?" 

"I do my King"

He didn't take a second to speak again, "Will you bear the heirs of me, Tamlin Lamki, your King? Will you teach them to be leaders and warriors for my people? Will you be my mate?"

This time I took a deep breath, he was already thinking about kids? That made my heart  race and I'm sure that he heard it too. "Yes" I said and the next thing I knew everyone was out of their chairs clapping. I smiled, but Tamlin didn't say anything. Instead I saw a knife in his hand, for a second I was scared but then he pressed it into my palm and drew a little blood, he did the same to himself then pressed our palms together. "Today we unite. Today we become stronger than yesterday. I now pronounce you a part of my pack and Queen" That made everyone go wild.

But I wasn't able to celebrate for long. Tamlin looked over my shoulder and nodded at someone, then left the stand. Aaron and Cameron were on me in the next second or two, "we need to get you back to your room" grabbing my arms I followed.

......................................

"What the hell are we doing?" I yelled at one of the maids Tamlin had addressed to my room. "We need to make you presentable for the King later this evening" was all she said as my clothes were torn off me and makeup was added to my face. Legs were shaved and nails were painted. "How long will this take?" she smiled, "only three hours dear don't worry"

Oh my fucking god! Three hours, kill me now!

......................................

Three AND A HALF hours later

How dare she lie to me, god that's annoying. It was pry almost midnight and I hadn't even gotten dinner yet. What the hell was Tamlin planning? Whatever it was, it couldn't of been that important to have me dress up like a barbie doll for.  The last thing that I got to do was put on the dress I picked out yesterday, it did look wonderful. 

Hearing a knock on the door I opened it, Aaron stood there with a bowl of soup and bread. "Oh my god thank you!" taking it from his hands I scarfed the food down, making sure not to get any of it on me or else the maid would have a fit. "So what's happening?" I asked, sitting down on my bed, "I can't tell you until we get there. Now hurry up!" No sooner had I stood up that he grabbed me again and rushed us out the door. 

going down the stairs to the first floor we went into the backyard, deep into the forest. So deep that my boots started to warn down at the heel a little. "Aaron! Where are we going?" suddenly he stopped. "We're here!" I sighed, "thank god" I huffed, seeing Elias over in the shadows. About to give her a hug she grabbed my shoulders and sat me down in the grass, "Clarke I know you don't know whats going on so I'll get right to it...you need to run. There's a arena in here, if you pass a silver barrier your out of bounds. You have thirty miles in any direction to go to. There are caves and good trees to hide in. Now you need to go right when you hear the gun go off in the distance. Be careful and be safe.....don't let Tamlin find you."

" wait what?" thats when I heard the gun go off.

Elias then pushed me into the darkness, "run Clarke run!" I did. 

This is Aaron

This is Cameron

This is Cameron