BloodWorthy Promise

*Clarke's POV*

Tamlin turned towards me, "Clarke please forgive me" his voice cracked. In that moment my heart went out to him. "Alls you've caused me is pain and torture. Now you say that your sorry. After everything I just get a sorry? You should be on your knees begging for forgiveness." Another wave of heat hit my stomach, I screamed, "look at what you've made me go through" by now he looked defeated. "If you die I will never forgive myself, I would die too" he whispered, " no.." My voice was strong and firm "...if I die than I want you to live the remainder of your life knowing that it was your fault"

*Tamlin's POV*

My hands started to shake. My mind got all foggy. All air escaped from my lungs. Never had I ever felt this.....weak. "If that is what you wish, than I will honor it" then I went downstairs. Sitting on the couch I put my head in my hands and started to rock back and forth.

This is all on you. Mason said.

Blocking him out of my head I felt a hand on my shoulder, looking up I saw Brice. "Dude you need to calm down, I think she's just talking to you that way because she likes you so much" I chuckled, "so she's angry at me because she likes me? That makes no sense." Brice groaned, "that's how I acted with Talia and you know it. When I met her in the human world I just brushed her off until I couldn't deny our bond anymore. Until I went mad. I'm still struggling" Closing my eyes I nodded, "well for now I have to respect her wishes so I'm going for a run. Then I can have a clear mind. Use the mindlink if something happens" Brice agreed. Running out of the house I stripped off my clothes, changed info my wolf and sprinted into the forest.

*Brice's POV*

Once Tamlin was gone I went back up the stairs to see how Clarke was doing. Peeking into the room I could see that she was wiping away tears. Coughing to announce my pressence she jumped. "Don't tell him" she warned, "why do you push him away if you like him?" Her eyes were puffy,  " because...for my whole life everyone has broken me somehow. This makes it a little easier at least. Its either kill or be killed and right now I feel like both of us are both tearing each other to pieces" nothing i said would comfort her but I badly wanted to, so I said all that I could. "Tamlin only treats you the way he does because most of his family is dead and he thinks its his fault. Not only does he love you but he'd die for you at any cost. I've known him my whole life and have never seen him as happy as he is when he sees or talks about you"

*Clarke's POV*

I was speechless. Once Brice said that my heart ached. It hurt more than being in heat. "Do you promise that he won't hurt me?" Brice grabbed my hand and said the most comforting words I've ever heard, " I Brice BloodWorthy vow that if Tamlin hurts you then you may cut out my heart and feed it to the dogs" there was no coming back from that promise.