My Finishing Touch of Revenge

Once I got to my new room I was able to take everything in. The rooms walls were grey color with a blue trim. His bed was pushed up against the wall and he had a desk that was tucked into the other corner. There were two doors that lead to the bathroom and the closet. In the first door, the bath was twice as big as me. The sink was made for the Alpha and his mate so there was a lot of space. Then in the closet one side there were many suit and shoes while the other side was empty. Nothing was there. The space was probably for me. That ass, he pry planned this already and just needed an excuse to drag me into his bed. And I gave him one.

Finally sitting down on the mattress I started to doze off. It was just so damn comfy. Maybe I could stay here for another five minutes I told myself. That's when I went completely under.

~DREAM~

I was in the middle of the forest, it was dark and foggy. I felt as if I was a human, fragile and defenseless. It made me feel weak, something that I was not, something I never wanted to feel. Walking along I hand my hands out in front of me so I wouldn't run into anything. Alls I knew in that moment was that I had to get out of there. And fast.

I felt a presence behind me, it made me shiver. That's when I saw it, running past there was a figure, a human. Or at least that's what I saw through the blurriness. Turning around and sprinting I caught sight of the person, again to fast to see clearly, the darkness didn't help at all. " Who are you?" I whispered to myself, "whatever you want me to be" someone answered behind me. Spinning around he was gone, " I want you to be my friend" my voice carried through the forest. That's when the man stepped before me, it was Tamlin. He was laughing, "what?" I asked him, "I will be your friend" he said, " but promise that you won't leave me here all alone, this forest is awfully lonely" I nodded, "fine, I Clarke will not leave my friend as long as he stays my friend" then it was his turn, "I Tamlin, promise to stay friends with Clarke and not tear her to pieces as long as we are friends and she keeps her vow".

From then on we hung out, climbing trees, running, playing in the water in the lake, we were true friends. For 3 years. " Tamlin where are you" a girl cried out on day, as Tamlin and I were about to play hide and seek. " were over here Katerina!" He yelled, " Clarke?" He turned to me now, "yeah?" I asked, "I have something to tell you and I've been meaning to for a long time.." That's when Katerina appeared from the underbrush. "... Katerina and I have been together for a while now, 2 years and were getting married. I know that you have liked me, I know that you have fallen in love with me even. And now I'm here to say that our whole friendship has been a lie, this whole time I have been messing with you. Our vow was that if we were friends than you can't leave me here alone and I'm not anymore. I have Katerina so... I guess what I'm saying is that were over"

My mouth dropped to the floor, it took me a minute but I was finally able to speak, " you vowed that we would be friends!" He smiled, "yeah but you should realize that friends are the ones that hurt you the most" That's when I collapsed to the floor.

~DREAM OVER~

When I woke up I was screaming. Tamlin was above me, trying to calm me down, " Clarke its okay, I'm here, your fine" That's when I flinched. " its never okay when your around."