Big Bad Wolf

Hey guys do take in consideration that I have changed what Clarke looks like in this book. If you want to know what she looks like now then go to my first chapter and it shows her. Thx

The door flew open, shaking the entire room. Tamlin's eyes were red, he was loosing control. 

"You asked if I would let you starve, yes?" I nodded, my eyes never meeting his, "then eat or else I will force it down your throat" then he was in front of me, grabbing the collar of my shirt. "You will eat every bite unless you want me in here for the night," then his lips worked down to my neck, making me shiver. "You don't want me in here when my wolf is craving your touch, if I lost control who knows what he would do to you" he whispered, making me flinch. Pushing him away I fell to the ground, "get away from me! I'll eat, okay?" Tamlin smirked, taking a seat in one of the chairs a few inches away from me. 

Grabbing the food, I ate a salad and a cheeseburger, that was all that was on the plate. I ate as quickly as possible. Getting back up Tamlin went to the door, "no goodbye kiss" he joked making me flip him off. "We are going to have some fun Clarke" he chuckled, "lots and lots of fun" then ran out the door. 

The next day when the servant for Tamlin came in I asked her if she would be able to bring books into my room, "sure dear, I'll ask the Alpha just to make sure first but I doubt he'll mind" Suddenly she took out a pen and piece of paper, "what books do you want?" I thought about it for a minute, "Poison Study, Maze Runner, A Court of Thorns and Roses and Cruel Beauty Please" For these books were all my favorite. Well before my parents died. 

"Alright sweetie, I'll see what I can do" I smiled and gave her a quick hug, "thank you so much!" she nodded before exiting the room, as quick as a bat. At least my life here wasn't that bad. I didn't ever see Tamlin anyway and I had a bed and food, if he didn't find me then I would still be a rogue. 

What am I thinking? I told myself, he is your enemy. Everything he does is against what you want. 

"what do I want?" I asked myself aloud. To escape. I just need to gain Tamlin's trust and then I can run. I can be free. Even though this plan only has a .00000001% chance of happening according to plan.