Contents Under Pressure

Up above is Tamlin hope you like him!

Running and running, as far as my legs could carry me I could hear the other wolf, my mate behind me. He could catch up with me easily, so why wasn't he? That answer was simple, he just wanted me to tire myself out. But I wouldn't give him the satisfaction. Circling back around to the river I wanted to jump across and make a run for it. But I didn't know if I could make it that far. 

Branches and thorns clawed at my face but I refused to acknowledge them. I was almost back to the river when there was a hole that my foot had rolled over, and I started to tumble down the hill where I would meet my fate. My leg was sprained that was clear but I kept moving, I was in my human form now, my wolf was too weak to keep in that shape any longer. I started to crawl towards the water. It was only a couple feet within my reach, but before I could stick my hand in the pool a growl sounded behind me. Turning around I saw the wolf in a low, crouched position. An attacking position. 

I wanted to run to scream to get it away from me somehow but I knew it was no use. He had found me. And since I was naked that didn't really seem to help either when I could sense the lust in his eyes. So i just curled into a ball and stared at him. He was the most beautiful thing I had seen, his eyes were the color of the water beside me, a light blue. I wanted to bathe myself in that color. But sadly I wouldn't be seeing them anymore. 

While he was distracted, looking at my body he didn't notice the tears on my face as I said goodbye. Rolling into the river I swam, trying to get to the other side. But I never thought that I would hear another splash behind me. And no sooner than I had heard that had I felt the woodcutting teeth of a wolf on my ankle.

I screamed and screamed watching as the water turned red. I felt as the wolf let go and I swam on further, not feeling the presence of my mate anymore. Once I reached the other side I looked back at his blue eyes and how they held sorrow, and regret. Limping away I never looked back, I didn't need too. He wasn't after me anymore. He had given up. Just like I thought he would. 

No-one wanted me. That's why they all left. Or I left. It was as if they were saying kill or be killed. And I always win.

Here is his wolf