Back To Normal

Its been a few months since the incident. Tamlin and I were happy. After everything he was still being extra nice and every once and a while he would still apologize. I usually just shrugged it off.

There was other good news too.

I heard that Brice, Tamlins brother had found his mate. I haven't seen her yet but I hoped to soon. Her name was.....Talia I think. It'd be nice to have someone else to talk to now.

And a few weeks ago tamlin and I got to talking.

*flashback*

"What do you think about having kids?" Tamlin came up to me one morning. I was making breakfast. Turning around to face him I kissed him, "kids would make this family complete" he smiled, "when do you want kids?" I shrugged, "anytime. As long as were both happy and in a good spot to raise them. Which we are. Why?" He smirked, "just imagine it.... Both of us together in the backyard. We have a soccer net and a pool and a garden. We have a boy first, then a girl. They play together and are super close. We watch. Both if us are holding hands and smiling at them. Out dog is running out to catch a lizard and everything's perfect." I laughed "you have it all planned out already?" He nodded, "then we should get to it" he looked taken aback, "really? You think were ready?" I nodded again. "I want kids with you"

*Flashback over*

We were trying to have kids now. I was off the pill and everything. It was exiting. I was going to have my dream. And he was going to have his. A family.