Wanted Dead

When I woke up it was dark outside, it was probably near midnight. My arm was sore but not broken anymore thanks to my wolf healing. Tamlin's smell filled the room but when I looked around he was missing, that was a good thing for me at least. Ripping the covers off of my body I realized that I was just in my bra and underwear, that bastard. Another pair of clothes was set on the chair next to me, grabbing it I could tell that it was an old pair of his clothes, it barely fit me. Then I went to the door to see if it was locked or not. Of coursed it was. 

I groaned in frustration, I was hungry and thirsty. "let me out!" i yelled as I banged on the door, it echoed through the room. Suddenly the door did open and I was pushed back onto the ground where I landed on my ass, Tamlin was standing above me, "I wouldn't do that if I were you" he warned, "so just stay in here and shut up!" I growled, "so are you just gonna let your mate starve in here, are you gonna let her rot away in this room for the rest of her life" He grabbed my arm and hoisted me up, "i will do what I please" pulling out of his grasp I gave him a dirty look, "just let me go, reject me whatever or how about I do it. I Clarke ... " "SILENCE!!!" his voice rang out, power radiated off of him, even I cowered away. "You will not talk back to me, even if you are my mate" then he ran out of the room, shut the door, locking me inside. 

For the next few hours I just looked for a way out, not caring about anything else. Until the door opened again, I was about to rush out before it closed again, a women, by the looks of thirty walked into the room with a tray of food. "The Alpha told me to feed you dear, here you are" she put the tray next to the bed, "You can tell him that i'm not eating" she stared at me wide eyed, "nobody disobeys Alpha Tamlin" I shrugged. "Well dear I can tell you now that he won't be happy, just a warning. I'll tell him and he'll pry do worse than if you just listened to him" I shrugged again. "I can take anything" she grinned, "that's why the goddess has placed you in his hands." Then she slipped through the door again. Suddenly about five minutes later a growl pierced the room, echoing through the whole house by my guess ".... she won't what?" It was Tamlin's voice, then and there is when I realized my mistake. Maybe I should of listened.