Happily In Your Arms Part 2

* Tamlin's POV*

Rushing back in the direction of Bryce's house, I was able to hear Clarke's scream. The sound made me flinch. I would save her. I had to. Hopefully Bryce was keeping her safe and helping her in any way he could.

As soon as I reached the house, I almost tore the door down. Racing up the stairs I could see Bryce holding her hand, that's when my wolf intervened, "she's mine" he spoke. Bryce nodded and proceeded to walk out the door, closing it behind him.

Taking a seat on the bed, I put a hand on Clarke's forehead, she was burning up. Once I touched her she leaned into my touch, "Tamlin...lp...please..........away" she murmured, "Clarke you need to tell me what you want, how do I help you?" She groaned, then suddenly she screamed. I jumped up and grabbed her trembling body, " Clarke...tell me what to do" I whispered. That's when she opened her eyes, "bite me"

My wolf growled in agreement.

Do it you idiot. He said. But I ignored him.

"Are you sure?" Clarke's eyes were closed now but I knew that she was still awake, "do it... Please. Tamlin make all the pain go away"

I took one deep breath and let out a ragged breath.

Seth you take care of her. I told him.

With my life. He replied. That's when I let him take over. Seth had full control.

Grabbing Clarke, I pulled her to my chest. My canines would easily get access to her neck. She would be fine after this. I just needed to bite her. Suddenly Clarke started to shake, her breathing got uneven and ragged. She wasn't strong enough to handle another minute without being bitten. She would die otherwise. So I did what I had to.

Sinking my teeth into her neck I could taste her blood in my mouth. It was good. Sooooo good. Now I felt complete being next to her. Whole. She groaned and her grasp tightened on my shirt. Then she fell into me, completely passed out.

*Clarke's POV*

everything was a blur. I could feel Tamlin's presence above me, "are you sure?" He asked, why would he ask? I knew that he'd wanted to do this so much..to give me the bite so I never considered that he'd ask me. That made me want his mark even more. "Do it...please. Tamlin make all the pain go away" that's when he grabbed hold of me, looking at him for a second I could see that his eyes were closed, but when they opened I was greeted my his black pupils. Seth was in control.

That's when i felt it. Death. My eyes were about to roll into the back of my head. My mind was foggy.Sinking his canines into my neck I groaned, pulling him closer to me. All the pain faded away. I relaxed against Tamlin and clutched onto his shirt, otherwise I felt on the edge of collapsing. That's when I was greeted by darkness and I could've sworn that I felt Tamlin's lips against my forehead.