Remember Me

I just wanted to clarify what this video is truly about because I've gotten questions about it.

It shows what Clarke thinks about Tamlin being my mate, how she thinks he'll treat her. And how Tamlin disagrees.
For example:
* during 2 minutes and 44 seconds its when Tamlin asks if Clarke can run away from love every time she encounters it.
*20 seconds in it shows that Clarke doesn't want her future to be planned out for her.
*2 minuted and 9 seconds in it shows how Clarke thinks she's broken and a waist of time for him.

When I finally found a spot to settle down and rest, (a tree a mile out from the river)I took a look at my leg and saw that it was still oozing blood. I still had the clothes in my hands and I ripped my shirt, wrapping a piece around my ankle. I needed to clean it so it wouldn't become infected but I would have to do it in the morning.

It was either that or change into my wolf, which I didn't know if I could do that yet. So I tried. I called out to Alice, my wolf and made her come to the surface. And it worked. I was walking on paws now, so my leg could heal. It wouldn't take long. Licking off the blood I almost cried, it hurt like a bitch.

For tonight I would have to make a fire and tomorrow I would head back across the river to see if my bag was still back there. It had everything I needed. Clothes, food, water and if I didn't get that it was hopeless.

But for now I would sleep, exhaustion took over me and I forgot about making a fire, instead I just feel to the ground and welcomed my new bed.

~morning~

In the morning my leg was pretty much healed, it was bearable. I moved around a little bit and decided on going back for my bag, then I would turn around and head this way again. But first things first. Walking towards the river I couldn't smell anyone else's presence around me... yet. Until I got to the river I changed in human form and swam across the river, making sure not to get my leg caught between the rocks or snag it on the twigs that had fallen from the trees.

I could see my bag next to the bank and quickly rushed over to get it. I took a peek inside and saw that everything was there and nothing had been stolen. I could still smell my mate's scent, it was stronger than I thought it would be after 12 or so hours by my estimate, but I dismissed it.

Looking down at my naked body I grabbed a new pair of clothes and got dressed. Looking higher up the river bank I could see a tree that had collapsed and landed on the other side, I could go over it and not have to get my new pair of clothes wet. So I placed my bag over my shoulders and made my way up the hill. When I made it there I slowly made my way across, looking down at the tree the whole time, not wanting to fall. Then I was able to make it to the end, so I turned myself around and slowly slide off. And then that's when I heard it, the thing that I most dreaded to here. A growl.

I didn't dare turn around instead I tried to climb up the tree again, and I almost had it until I lost my footing. And then he was on me, his wolf stared down at me, as if he was reading into my soul. But didn't he get it, he didn't want me. And I wouldn't be coming out with all my secrets now. Not after the years I have kept them bottled up inside me, not now.So I did what I had to, I said the words that would be breaking me, not him. "Leave me alone!" I cried, "I don't want you so let me go!" I tried to move from under him but he held me there, and then suddenly I saw him, his true face. I saw the Prince.

It was Prince Tamlin.

"Get off me!" I screamed, "I don't want you I reject you!" His eyes looked so sad, it made me want to cry. He didn't say anything. Don't do this Clarke Alice said to me, but I held my ground, watch me. "I Clarke, part of the rogues reject..." suddenly his hand covered my mouth, and then he spoke "why?" I didn't answer. "Why?" he growled, "please... let me go" tears streamed my eyes, I wouldn't be able to keep this act up any longer. "Why?" "because I hate you" I screamed.

"Tamlin leave me alone, you don't want me!" I shrieked. "Your my mate, mine and only mine" his eyes turned black, I was debating running farther into the forest but I already knew he would catch me. Then the next thing I knew he had kissed me, his claws dug into my sides like blades holding me there, but I dismissed the thought, instead i kissed him back. And when his eyes turned their normal color and he calmed his guard, that's when I ran.

Enjoy