Begging For Mercy

When I woke up again, I was in a bed. Nothing rose to my recognition. Until the door opened. Bryce stood there, sighing in relief as he saw me. "How are you doing?" His voice was soft, caring. The exact opposite of Tamlin. "I feel like shit" even that was an understatement.

I felt as if my body had been torn in two, burned and then alcohol was applied to my whole body. "That was just the first wave. Every time you go into heat it will get more painful, I guess the bond between you and Tamlin is stronger than I thought. That makes two of us I thought to myself.

Suddenly the searing pain came back and I grasped the sheets, screaming. "Its okay I'm right here" Bryce said, taking a wet cloth and putting it against my forehead, "be strong and may the moon goddess bless your soul." I screamed again.

*Tamlin's POV*

My stomach ached. Probably because I haven't eaten since Clarke left, but honestly I didn't care. I would be fine. Just a loss of appetite, it had nothing to do with her I thought to myself. She didn't matter anymore. Only my pack mattered.

Right now I was at my desk, so many papers were stacked on the surface. This would take hours to finish. Coffee sounded good right about now. The sun was about to set and the clouds turned orange. My favorite color.

Looking at the first document, it was a request from Alpha Jones. He did this every year. Wanted me to go down to his pack and share what I do as a Alpha Prince. Technically I was already the Alpha, my kingdom knew that but every other pack thought that my father was still in charge. You see, my dad died from a vampires a few years back, nobody could find his body. Then when we were going to have his funeral, he appeared. As a vampire. And that mean that there was only one outcome for him. DEATH.

I was 15 when I killed him. Pulled out of my trance I felt more pain in my a abundom. A sudden scream pierced my ears and I froze. My whole body rigid, I knee that scream. It was Clarke. And she needed me. For a second I debated staying here, but my wolf growled at the thought.

She left us. She deserves what she gets I seethed.

If you let her die I will never forgive you. His voice cracked.

Before my wolf could utter another word I was out the door and into the night. I'm coming for you Clarke, please forgive me.