Man In Black

I step out the lecture hall at U of T, with the exam questions fresh in my mind. I just finished writing my Music History exam; the last exam before the summer holidays.

Did I write Beethoven or Chopin for number 12?

Was it Felix Mendelssohn who wrote A.

MidSummer's Night Dream?

"I'm telling you Mark, it was Arnold Schoenberg who wrote Ode to Joy not Offenbach!"

"No Sarah it was definitely Offenbach, I read that right before I entered the exam"

Wrong.

They're both wrong.

It was Beethoven, I'm sure of it.

I'm kind of a loner on days which I do come the university, because like I said earlier, I take most of my courses online.

No one here really notices me either, because I keep to myself whenever I'm on campus.

Maybe I should make friends...

"YOU KNOW WHAT SARAH? I'M TIRED OF YOU ALWAYS TRYING TO BE SUCH A SMARTASS"

"SCREW YOU MARK, DON'T ACT LIKE I DON'T KNOW YOU'RE SECRETLY USING ME TO GET WITH MY ROOM MATE"

Mmmmmmm..better not.

I wonder how Yuzu is doing on his exams, surely he's a bright kid. I bet his mom is proud of him; a successful skating champion and a son in science.

I leave campus and drive on over to the Cricket Club, looking for a spot in the parking lot.

This is my main problem with coming to afternoon practices; parking.

As I walk into the club, I notice a guy dressed in a black hoodie and black chinos, watching through the viewing glass where Javi is skating.

That's strange...

No one usually hangs out here...like casually...and people at the club here usually dress super snobby looking (no offence to rich people).

Before I enter the rink, the man turns to me and says in a deep voice "Hello Ms. Akagi, I hope you have a good practice"

Uhhhhhhh......stranger danger! stranger danger!

Trying not be rude I look over at the man and smile in acknowledgment.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Charlie, you need to control your landing on the lutz! I know you want to land it, but over rotating isn't going to help you" Coach tells me as I skate over to him

"I know.. I just can't get the feeling right..sorry Coach I'm just kind of out of it today" I tell him

"It's because her boyfriend is gone home" Javi says skating over to us

"Shut up Javi" I said punching him in the arm

"Whatever Chica, but once you have kids I call being the godfather" He says with a smirk

"Whatever" I mumble, not having enough energy to deal with Javi's jokes

"Let's take a break from jumps, alright guys. Show me some spins" Coach tells the two of us

I go into my layback and circle my arms around my head like a ballerina, eventually pulling my leg up into a Biellmann.

As practice goes on, I still notice the man in black walking around the foyer of the rink.

Why's he here?

Who is he?

A/N: AHHH CHAPTER 20 ALREADY GUYS!!