Shook and not in the good way

A/N: The front desk lady's name is now Debby ok? I changed it from Cindy because I'm trash. Enjoy the chapter tho!

Remind me to tell Javi he should run a boot camp when he retires from figure skating. Or at least join the CSI.

"WE NEED TO FIND OUT WHAT HE'S UP TO!" Javi shouts, pacing the living room of his house. Or "our" house because I guess I live here now.

Yuzu and I are sat at the table while Javi looks like he's gonna snap the ruler that he's slapping onto his palm.

After I told the boys about my run in with Jordan earlier today, they've been brainstorming non stop about ways we can stop him.

"Yes Javi, we get it. We can't let Romano get away with this" I say in a dull voice as I rest my head on my right hand

We've been going through this with no progress for at least 2 hours. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the boys' help but we're not getting anywhere.

"Let's go into the Cricket tomorrow and see if Debby can pull up security footage" Yuzu speaks in Japanese. I guess he knows a lot more English words after my lessons but still has trouble with some words.

Maybe I should work on that with him for our next lesson..

"Now I have no idea what you said, man" Javi says shooting Yuzu a confused look

"He said 'Let's go into the Cricket tomorrow and see if Debby can pull up security footage'" I repeat, only translated this time

"Oh ok, good idea citrus boy" Javi says petting Yuzu on he head a bit

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later that night, the boys are asleep while I'm still on my laptop. I have almost 30 tabs open on my screen that all have information on Jordan Romano.

Mafia Leader's son Kills Parents

Son of Romeo Romano Kills Thousands in NightClub Shooting

Sightings of Jordan Romano in Paris

My eyes keep flickering over each article and my back hurts from the position I've been lying in bed in.

What hasn't he done?!

How many innocent people has he killed?

Thoughts keep going through my mind, until my head snaps up to the sound of my bedroom door opening.

"Charlie-San?"

At the door stand Yuzu, in his plaid pajama pants and a white t-shirt. Like always, he's holding Pooh-San in his arms.

"Oh hey Yuzu" I greet, as I shut my laptop in the process

"You should try and get some sleep ok Charlie? I know it's hard for you to fall asleep and then there's Romano after you, but please get some rest" he says coming to sit on the bed next to me

"I will, soon I promise," I tell him, trying to convince him I'm fine

I'm not fine.

I'm not fine at all.

I think about all the things that could wrong from here on out and it just scares me to know what he is capable of.

Without noticing my eyes start to water and then I'm full on sobbing.

"Oh no, Charlie-San please don't cry!" Yuzu says, reaching over to pull me into a hug

"I'm just so scared Yuzu! What if he hurts you or Javi or Coach?" I cry, stuffing my face into the crook of his neck

"I won't let him hurt you Charlie-San. I know I'm no ninja or anything, but I'll protect you no matter what" he says, pulling a tissue out of Pooh.

We stay hugging for a few minutes until I'm calmed down a bit.

"I'll let you sleep alright? Just don't think too much about him ok?"

Yuzu gets up from the bed and makes his way towards the door.

"Wait!" I shout

He turns around and looks at me expectingly.

"If you don't mind, could you stay with me for the night?"

A nod of his head was the only answer I needed and soon he's crawling into bed next to me.

I snuggle into his side as he raises Pooh-san up to kiss my nose.

"Everything will be alright," Yuzu says while he tucks the blanket over us

I just hope he's right.