Q & A Time!

Would you ever write a chapter that has to do with lust?
Probably not tbh, that's not in my field of expertise lol.

Favorite female skaters?
To name a few, Yulia Lipnitskaya, Yuna Kim, Kaori Sakamoto, Marin Honda, Wakaba Higuchi, Joannie Rochette.

Top 3 fav men?
Yuzuru Hanyu, Shoma Uno, Boyang Jin

Do you listen to kpop?
I only started listening in September of last year and I'm only familiar with BTS as of now. You can recommend me some songs if you'd like😊

Favorite school subject?
Big surprise: English

When you write, what do you do to focus?
I find listening to classical music and a good cup of tea helps.

BTS Bias?
Jimin and Jungkook 👌🏻

After this story would you keep on writing about Yuzuru? Would you write about someone else?
Guys, I have so many Yuzu fics in drafts but I literally have no time to write them lol. I got requests to write Shoma fic but I'm still considering it. I'm not 100% familiar with his personality and career so I don't wanna butcher anything.

Goals as an author?
I think it would be cool if people drew fanart of my work but I don't think I've reached that point of popularity yet.

How long does it take you to write a chapter?
Depends on the length. When I used to upload daily it took me approximately 2 hours to write a chapter.

What inspired you to write Give Me Love?
My favorite genres are action/ thriller/ mystery so I wanted to incorporate that into a figure skating fic. I also love the song Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran which was a big inspiration for me to write.

Thank you to everyone that sent questions! My DMs are always open❤️