Through the Dark

3 days later...

Location: Toronto, Canada

"Ah home sweet home" I laugh slamming the front door to mine and Javi's house open

"Mmm...I hate plane rides. Especially when they're 7 hours long" Javi whines giving his back a stretch

"So...you guys promised me you would tell me what was up when we got home. Here we are, now spill" I say taking off my gold medal and placing on the trophy shelf Javi built in the family room.

I was able to beat Evgenia in the free skate with a combined total of 243.57 points meaning I was able to take back my title as World Champion. Yuzuru made a great come back in the free skate moving up from fifth to first and also beat Seimei's free skate score with 223.30 points. He took back his World title which was previously held by Javi the past two years. Although Javi didn't walk away with a medal he still broke his personal best in the short with over 109 points. All in all, it was a great way to end the season for all three of us.

"Charlotte we didn't want to tell you because we didn't want to distract you from the competition. We both know how much winning Worlds meant to you" Javi begins taking a seat on the sofa.

"I don't know how we can put this lightly. Charlotte you mean the world to us and your well being is all we can think of. I'm not sure how to say this but-"

"Romano's back basically" Yuzu states bluntly butting off Javi's sentimental speech.

The air in the room goes still as I take a seat next to the boys on the sofa.

"Nice one Yuzu. I thought we were gonna break the ice softly to her" Javi accuses

"Well I know Charlie-chan doesn't like to hear things too cushioned. She likes it when you just say it as it is" Yuzu says crossing his arm defensively

"Charlotte...say something" Javi says looking over at me and nudging my arm

Deciding to speak up, I give him an answer.

"I not afraid anymore. I have no reason to be. Romano may be skilled in hacking and killing innocent people but he doesn't have what I do. He doesn't have love and friendship. He doesn't see that there's beauty in the world. He doesn't have people to do that for him. Romano is fueled on hatred and jealously. I have you guys, Coach, all my friends in skating to help me through this. We got Romano in prison on more than one occasion and we can do it again. I don't need to be scared of him. Not anymore" I say taking one their hands in each of mine.

"We'll get through this together. We did the first time, and the time after that, and the time after after that, and we brought the baby of the group back home" Javi says pulling me into a side hug.

We all have a good light laugh at Javi's words finding the truth in his little joke.

"Also I was thinking. The three of us could go to Japan next week to get our minds off of things. Javi could visit Miki and we can visit my family while we're at it" Yuzu says pulling out three planes tickets from his pocket.

"That is if we get the okay from you Charlotte" Javi adds

They're right. We've all been working so hard the past couple of month building up to Worlds so we deserve to have a little time off. Plus the little fuckboy Romano is back in our lives so we need something happy to distract us in the mean time.

"I'm in" I smile giving the boys my approval

"Then it's settled. Post season vacation here I come!" Javi shouts shooting up from his seat.

"Wherever you are Charlie-chan we're with you. The three of us are a team" Yuzu say giving me a comforting kiss.

As I feel his lips on top of mine I feel safe in his arms.

Then why do I feel like something bad is coming along the way?

A/N: DUN DUN DUN! So this is the final arc in the story. I've had this ending in my mind since February and I really hope you guys like it. ALSO DID YOU HEAR YUZU IS BRINGING BACK SEIMEI AND CHOPIN THIS SEASON?! A lot of people are mad that he's reusing old programs but I really don't mind since I LOVE those two❤️. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter!