Bad Liar

"Javi! Amazing free skate! 109 points is a personal best" I smile giving the Spaniard a hug as he walks out of the press conference with Coach trailing behind and Yuzu following suit after an interview with single reporters.

"Thanks Charlotte! I say we should celebrate by venturing out into Finland!" He announces wrapping an arm around my shoulder

"And I say no. You three still have the free skate to focus on and Charlotte is skating tomorrow" Coach announces with a stern voice

"Aww don't be like! Come on Coachy, we need to relax a little" Javi smiles

"You're here for competition not to tour around" he replies

"How about we just go out for a while? We'll be back in about 3 hours max. I promise" Yuzu says speaking up

"Alright, you are the responsible one in this group anyways. I trust you to watch these two monkeys" Coach says wagging his pointer finger at us

"Wow Coach, I thought you had more trust in us" I say sarcastically

.
.
.
I was completely fed up with the boys the entire duration of our trip. The whole time they were acting strange and every time I asked them what was up they'd either ignore me, change the subject, or respond with some obvious bluff.

The three of us sat in a small cafe for lunch and in the corner of the room a TV sat where the news was playing. They repeated a story about some guy escaping jail about 5 times while we were there. Every time that story came up Yuzu would make some weird noise or Javi would shove his phone in my face asking me to help him beat a level on some game he was playing.

While we walked back to the hotel a guy was handing out free news papers. When I went to grab one, Yuzu cut in front of me and snatched the paper saying 'we'll read it later'...whatever that means...

"Ok guys what is up?" I ask taking a seat on one of the beds while Yuzu and Javi sit on the bed across from me.

"Hmmm...what do you mean?" Javi asks casually like nothing was wrong this whole time.

"You know what I mean. What are you two hiding?" I ask suspiciously

"Ummm...so...uhh...your free skate is at noon tomorrow right?" Yuzu asks switching the subject once again.

"Yes",I answer roughly, "Now answer my damn question you two!"

"You should rest then. It'll help you prepare for tomorrow" Javi suggests ignoring me once again.

Before I can say something, Yuzu's phone buzzes and the two of them stare at the screen wide eyed. The color from their faces completely drained.

"Guys...what happened?" I ask sounding concerned

Their eyes widen even more and they look at each other before looking back at me.

"It uh...it's ummm really gonna pour tomorrow. Heavy rain all day" Javi stutters out

"Y-y-yeah no sunshine what so ever" Yuzu says carrying on with the obvious bluff

"Alright that's it. Everyone's acting so strange recently. First Coach now you guys. I'm out" I announce, hopping off the bed and heading to the door.

"Wait Charlie-chan! Where are you going?" Yuzu asks calling after me.

"I'm gonna find Evgenia or Maia. Someone who will actually talk to me" I shout slamming the door behind me.