Chapter 10: Locked Up (Picture of Chad)

'So much for making sweet love to Zac at the loft after dinner...dinner was a nightmare!' I thought as I sat on the sofa in a daze.

I was over at Aiden and Chad's loft looking down at my once beautiful dress, which was now soiled with all different types of foods and stains.

I'm sure my face was a sight with dried up tears and smears of make up running down my cheeks. My hair a disheveled mess.

In the background I could faintly hear Chad on the phone as he paced back and forth in the kitchen.

Reese sat next to me on the sofa looking like she was a victim in the same food fight I got caught up in. We were both at a loss for words, as we sat blankly staring ahead in silence.

I can honestly say that we were all banned from stepping foot near that restaurant ever again after tonight's debacle.

"Well can you at least tell me when we can post bail for them?" Chad's voice came out really irritated. "Ok, we'll be down there first thing in the morning, thanks for your help."

I wrung my hands together nervously as I stared at the blank television screen, this was not good...not good at all. I debated whether or not I should call and tell our parents what happened now or wait until morning?

Chad's face suddenly appeared in my vision as he kneeled down in front of us, taking one of my and one of Reese's hand into his own.

"It looks like they're going to have to stay in there until tomorrow, we can't post bail until morning." His voice laced with worry as he stared at the two of us.

Stupid, stupid idiots went ahead and got themselves locked up. It was a free for all after Zac lunged over the table and tackled Ethan.

AJ, Aiden, Chad, Alex and Tony tried to jump in and break up the fight. It took Aiden, Chad and Alex to pull Zac off, while AJ and Tony held Ethan back.

Then Zac managed to slip away from their grasp and charged at Ethan again causing Aiden and Chad to run after him.

Noel and Jake being drunk thought Aiden and Chad were attacking their boys, soon fists were flying everywhere as everyone was swinging at one another trying to protect themselves.

Reese, Gemma and I were screaming at the top of our lungs trying to get them all to stop, but it was to no avail. As soon as the cops showed up, Zac finally calmed down enough to tell Alex to leave with Gemma and Chad to get us home safely.

The horrified look of everyone in the restaurant caused AJ and Reese's parents and their relatives to leave in humilation and embarrassment.

"Don't worry beautiful I'll be fine....I'm sorry and I love you." Zac whispered as I stood in front of him pleading with the cops to let him go.

That dummy! What Ethan said were just words, if Zac would've controlled his temper we wouldn't be in this situation right now!

The cops ended up hauling away AJ, Tony, Zac, Aiden, Ethan, Noel and Jake off to jail for night. They're being charged with public disturbance, disorderly conduct, and assault. Like what the hell!

The only reason why Alex and Chad didn't get locked up was because they were trying to hold me, Gemma, and Reese back from getting hurt when the cops came barrelling in.

"Kaila, you need to call your parents and let em know what happened tonight. Maybe they can pull some strings before all the final charges go through. This isn't going to end good with them all having a permanent record." Chad's voice of reason said making me snap back to reality.

I nodded my head solemnly and cleared my throat. Grabbing my cell phone off the table I dialed my mom first, she would be calmest out of the four of them.