Chapter 12: Love It's Complicated (Pic of Mikaila's Hair)

Reaching out and grabbing a handful of the slutty brunette's hair, I yanked downwards pulling her off my man. She fell out of Zac's lap and landed ungracefully on her ass.

"Get the fuck off my man." I yelled still holding onto the bitch's hair. I could feel her cheap extensions separating from her scalp. She was unsuccessfully trying to untangle my hand from her hair.

Like what the hell? Strippers are meant to be doing a sensual dance, take off your clothes and be done with it.

No where did it say touching was involved. The only thing we touched on Reese's male dancer was his abs to see how rock solid they were.

My thoughts from earlier made me think these girls were exactly what I thought...prostitutes! I looked over in Aiden's direction and narrowed my eyes at him.

He inhaled a visibly sharp breath and his eyes widened at my deadly look. Quickly, he ushered the four random girls, Jasmine, Isabella, Amber along with Noel, Jake, Tony and Ethan out of the room and shut the door in their faces.

Guess he felt like the less people in the room to witness what was about to occur, the better.

Upon initial reaction to us showing up, AJ stood up quickly throwing the blond that was on his lap to the ground. He didn't even try and help her up. She stood up brushing herself off and began putting on her clothes.

I glanced over at Reese and noticed she stood in front of AJ with accusing eyes. He stared back at her guiltily and knew it was best to stay quiet.

Out the corner of my eye, I could see Gemma doing the same thing I was except she grabbed the skank by her shoulders and threw her off Alex.

She too just got up off the floor shrugging her shoulders and grabbed her clothes. They must be used to getting thrown around like trash.

AJ and Alex were now in the process of getting their behinds chewed out by Reese and Gemma. Being so angry, I couldn't focus on what was being said...it all sounded like a bunch of mumble jumble to me.

Just my luck, I had the snippy little bitch that just couldn't take her money and be on her way.

"Haha, your man didn't seem to complain when I was about to give him a hand job." The bitch retorted. "Must not being doing something right at home." She mumbled.

In response to her witty comeback, my fist flew out on it's own accord connecting with her face. "You stupid slut!" I screamed charging at her causing her to fall backwards onto the ground.

Wanting to cause this bitch bodily injury, was the only thought that crossed my mind as I straddled her and threw punch after punch.

She was squirming around, bucking her hips trying to get me off her, her hands reflexively trying their best to cover her face and block my hits.

Next thing I knew I was being yanked up by my waist and dragged to the other side of the room. As two muscular arms came down in front of me to restrain my flailing arms.

"Get off of me!" I snarled trying to fight against whoever it was that was holding me back.

"Kaila, calm down!" Chad grunted as he held me tightly. "I'm not letting go until you calm the hell down."

My blood was boiling, I could feel the heaving up and down of my own breath in my chest as I tried the best I could to calm myself.

After what felt like forever, but was only a matter of seconds I was able to stop struggling against Chad's restraints.

I looked around the room and noticed that the two skanks, were helping the mouthy bitch out of the room. Aiden was following closely behind them.

I could hear him murmuring to her that she should've just stayed shut and maybe then she wouldn't have gotten her ass whooped.