Chapter 18: Do You Plead Guilty...Or Not Guilty

An annoying pounding noise woke me up from my peaceful slumber. I tried placing my hand over my ear to block out some of the noise, but it didn't seem to be working.

Squeezing my eyes shut tighter, my mouth felt slightly dry...but I was being way too lazy to get up. I was comfortable in the position I was laying in, my body felt as though I wasn't in control of it.

Finally, I was able to force my eyes open into little slits. The room I was in was pitch black so I had no idea where I was, one thing I did realize is that the pounding sound is inside my head!

Ugh how much did I have to drink last night?!? I'm hoping the muscular arm around my waist and hard chest underneath my head belongs to someone I know! Hangovers suck bigtime!

I groaned a little as I tried the best I could to raise myself up off the bed, I needed some advil and I needed it now!

"What's wrong?" Zac's voice whispered from above me. Zac? How'd I end up in bed with him? Last I remember was drinking my own weight in liquor at the frat party because I was depressed he didn't show.

"Advil." Was all I managed to croak out, before the pounding and nausea got the best of me. I sprung up out of bed and took off running towards the bathroom.

How the heck did I end up coming back to the loft?!? I thought as I leaned over and became very good friends with porcelain...toilet that is.

I felt my hair being pulled away from my face and held back, "You ok beautiful?" Zac asked as his hand rubbed up and down my back in a soothing manner. Beautiful? How could he still call me that after witnessing this?!?

After vomiting until I was dry heaving and bracing myself against the toilet seat, I managed to answer him with a small nod.

Bless him for loving me so much that it didn't gross him out to watch me puke my guts up. He could've just stayed in bed and let me deal with this on my own, but noooo he was here holding my hair back. Serves me right for drinking so damn much...never again!

"Here." Zac said as a glass of water materialized in front of my eyes. I was kneeled in front of the toilet with my head resting on my arm which was slung over the toilet seat. "Drink this, you'll feel better." He reassured me while holding out his palm which contained three advils.

I grabbed the advils from his hand and swallowed them greedily, praying that they'd kick in quickly! Zac lifted me up so that I was standing, leaning against him.

"Come on, let me carry you back to bed."  He announced as he bent his knees getting ready to pick me up bridal style.

"Wait..." I groaned, scrunching up my face in disgust. I'm sure my breath smelled like something died in there...positive of it from the disgusting taste of bile I had in my mouth. "I wanna brush my teeth first."

Zac smirked and rolled his eyes at me as he brought me over to the sink. He walked over and took a seat on the edge of the tub waiting there patiently for me to finish.

He looked too damn cute sitting there in his boxers watching me. How could I ever get mad at that face?

I could feel his intense gaze on me while I brushed my teeth vigorously trying to get rid of the nasty taste on my tongue. I couldn't understand why he was staring at me so full of lust?

Turning around to the sink I looked up into the mirror and finally noticed...what the hell? I was standing there in the bathroom in just my black lacy bra and black thongs.

Where the hell were my clothes?!? I knew I was a little cold when I felt a draft as I leaned over the toilet, but I never took the time to notice I was practically naked!