Chapter 13: Fairytale Wedding (Picture of Gemma)

As our limo arrived at the Church of Saint Thomas More, I could see Reese's anxiety level visibly rise a few more notches.

She was gripping onto her bouquet of flowers so tightly, anymore and the handle would break off. Other than that, she looked absolutely stunning in her dress. It was as if it was made just for her to wear.

Her make up, hair, and jewelry were perfect. She had this glow about her that was breathtaking. Reese was the definition of a beautiful bride.

"I hope it's just your nerves and not that you're getting cold feet?" I asked with a smile while reaching over and grabbing onto her arm, giving it a reassuring squeeze.

Reese let out a nervous laugh trying her best to play it like she was calm. "Heh, no...what would make you think that?"

I could tell any second now she was going to crack under pressure. She's a perfectionist and she was worrying that all these months of planning would go to waste if something went terribly wrong.

"Hmm, maybe because your killing your bouquet as you speak?" Gemma said nodding her head in the direction of the flowers on Reese's lap.

Reese looked down and her eyes went wide as she noticed some of the roses fell out of the arrangement and were laying on the limo floor.

"Reese, today is the beginning of the rest of your life. You and AJ belong with one another, you're the perfect couple. Stop being so nervous and enjoy every minute of this day." I reassured her. "Don't worry if anything goes wrong, I'll make sure to take care of whoever messed it up." I threatened holding up my fist and making a mean face.

This caused her and the other girls to start laughing. "Oh god no...please Kaila, promise me you won't fight tonight." Reese said full of worry.

I pretended to think about it for a moment before agreeing. "Fine, I promise no fighting as long as you stop worrying. Besides I really like this dress, so I don't plan on ruining it." I smiled cheesily.

My mood was so much better than when I woke up this morning. Probably due to the fact that Zac and I made up and were no longer fighting.

I truly hated arguing with him, it made me feel as though I was the worst person on the planet.

We filed out of the limo and into the entrance of the church where we began lining up. AJ's niece is going to be the flower girl, while Reese's cousin's son is the ring bearer, they looked absolutely adorable!

"Looks like all the guests have arrived." Chad said as he and Aiden walked over to greet us with kisses. "You girls look great by the way."

They were both standing at the entrance of the church looking extra handsome all dressed up. They agreed to help make sure all the guests were greeted and settled in properly.

"Hey beautiful." His voice suddenly whispered into my ear, causing me to jump a little.

Turning around I came face to face with Zac and his gorgeous smile. The three of them decided to stick with Reese's black and white theme, wearing black suits with white button ups and black ties. They cleaned up rather nicely.

"Hey handsome." I smiled reaching out to grab onto his tie pulling him close for a kiss. His arms wrapped around my waist as his lips brushed against mine.

"Break it up kiddies, time to get this show on the road." Aiden ordered as Zac and I pulled apart.

The guys went in to take their seats, as the groomsmen came out the church to line up with us.

Ethan took his place next to me, "Hi Mikaila." He grinned happily. 

"Hi." I said a bit awkwardly. I didn't know how to act considering I haven't spoken to him since the night of the rehearsal dinner and last he saw of me last night I was attacking a stripper.