Chapter 20: Atlantic City

Walking from the elevator towards The Pool, which just so happened to be an actual indoor pool area where they hosted their after dark club, we could hear the music pumping loudly.

Please, please, please...don't let me end up falling into the pool! Do you know how frigging embarassing that'll be?!? Knowing my luck...need I say more?

Why anyone would turn an indoor pool area into a club is beyond me! Drunk people mixed with pool area has disaster written all over it!

Woohoo Chad and Aiden were going to be getting lucky tonight! Just the way some of these girls were dressed screamed out skank...there were lots of legs, thighs, and even some serious butt cheeks on display!

Lord have mercy, it made me blush just looking at their barely there dresses that left nothing up to the imagination.

 I felt fully clothed in my beige one shoulder mini bandage dress with my matching heels! To think my dress came a little shorter than mid thigh and that's pretty damn short!

As Zac interlaced his fingers with mine, I managed a glance over at Reese, who was walking right next to me...then over my shoulder at Gemma with wide eyes and a WTH look on my face.

Their faces displayed the same look of shock? Did these females have no shame? Did their mother's not teach em to cover up their goodies...to make a guy work for what he wanted?!?

One of the perks of checking into the hotel is that we got free passes to The Pool...whoopee! I can only imagine how much it costs to get in.

"You're the hottest one here, beautiful." Zac whispered in my ear as he pulled me flush against him. We came to a stop at the back of the long line.

His minty fresh breath along with the smell of his cologne attacking my senses. Looking at him more carefully, he looked absolutely delectable tonight!

Zac was wearing a fitted black blazer and underneath that a tight white tee that accentuated his muscular chest, dark jeans and black boots. His hair gelled sleekly to the side....so drool worthy!

"Aww thanks baby. The same goes for you" I answered with a shy grin as I leaned in and trapped his lips into my own. His kisses sent the butterflies in my stomach fluttering about.

"Dayuuuuum." Aiden grunted through gritted teeth from somewhere to my right. "I want that one."

I pulled away from my kiss to roll my eyes at his promiscuous ways! Looking further down the line standing behind AJ, Reese, Gemma, and Alex were Tony, Ethan, Aiden and Chad.

The expressions on their faces were just a sight to laugh it, not being able to hold it in anymore I chuckled out loud.

Their eyes wide, lips were parted a bit as they let out a few low whistles...I'm surprised drool didn't drip out onto the floor..

We shuffled slowly towards the entrance and when we finally made our way in, the place was unlike anything I've ever seen. A huge pool sat in the middle of this indoor paradise with a jacuzzi off to the right side of it.

It was pitch black in here, the only form of lighting was from the pool and blue and purple strobe lights that illuminated the entire room.

People were strewn about dancing and mingling to the loud music. We all seemed to migrate towards the bar area wanting to get some alcohol into our systems so we could let loose.

Two hours later, Reese, AJ, Alex, and Gemma were dancing closeby, while the boys were off trying to score with some lucky lady for the night.

I was grinding against Zac to Dance Again by J.Lo and Pitbull, my earlier fears of falling into the pool a distant memory. His strong hands on each side of my waist as his chest was pressed tightly against my back.