Chapter 28: Only The Beginning

The feel of ice cold pina colada quenched my thirst against the extremely hot sun and warm sand. The heat was literally penetrating through the towel I was currently laying on.

My thoughts centered on how amazing life is going for me right now, an entire year and half later. Work has been keeping Reese and I extremely busy.

Our designs became a huge success after the fashion show, so much that they're currently selling in stores! Reese and I have our own clothing line called Kissable by R&M Designs, its unbelievable!

We're partners with Aunt Elisha running our business out of her NYC headquarters. It's almost like a dream come true!

Zac and Chad are officially lawyers at Sullivan & Debevoise. I still can't get used to how sexy Zac looks dressed in his suit every morning for work!

Aiden is working on Wall Street as a stock broker, ironically in the same office as AJ. They've become really close.

It felt so nice basking in the sunlight, soaking up all these rays...my tan is gonna be so awesome! The peaceful tranquility of the ocean along with the soft music playing in the background was so calming.

Aahhh, this is such a nice change from the usual chaos of New York City! It's not that I didn't love good old NYC, it's just nice to get away sometimes.

Who would've thought somewhere as beautiful as Punta Cana, Domican Republic existed in the world? The waves carried in the competitive shouts of the guys who were in the water surfing.

The resort we were staying in was located right on the beach. It was a private beach and only guests were allowed on it. Which was great, because we basically had it all to ourselves.

A giggle suddenly erupted from the left of me, "I swear."

Reese spoke up causing me to turn my head to face her. "Why does everything always have to be a competition between them?"

Propping myself up on my elbows I looked out towards the water. Sitting on their surfboards waiting for an acceptable wave were Chad, Alex, and AJ.

Paddling like their life depended on it to catch the current wave was Zac and Aiden. Each of them throwing banters of trash talking towards one another.

"Don't choke Zachy boy!" Aiden screamed as he hopped up onto his surfboard to ride the wave.

"Me choke? Not gonna happen Aid" Zac answered enthusiastically as he too jumped up and caught the wave.

"Watch out!" Zac shouted loudly causing Aiden to jump and lose his balance on the board.

Of course that sent Aiden falling off his board only to be swallowed up by the waves.

"Hahah. I win!" Zac chuckled as soon as Aiden resurfaced.

"Cheater!! I demand a rematch!" Aiden shouted angrily in a playful tone.

I watched in awe as Zac rode the board to shore and bent down to pick it up, tucking it comfortably under one muscular arm.

Yum, so damn sexy and I can't freaking believe he's all mine! I couldn't pry my eyes away from his toned physique that stalked up the beach towards us.

His sandy blond hair looked a shade darker from being damp. His mint green eyes stood out even more against his golden sunkissed skin.

Beads of water were running over the smooth planes of his muscular stomach. I just wanted to kiss every inch of his body!

I know...I know...you're probably thinking what the heck are we all doing in Punta Cana? Zac and I figured the entire group should go away for a week together.