Chapter 14: WTH? (Picture of Taylor)

Waking up extra early on Monday morning I was glad I didn't have a huge hangover, as a matter of fact I didn't have a hangover at all...the night ended on a good note.

See...it's possible to have a good time without drinking involved! Who would've ever knew? Haha.

After Zac and I danced, I took turns dancing with Chad, Aiden, AJ, and even Ethan got one dance out of me before Zac came over to claim me back.

The throwing of the bouquet and garter was more than comical. I had no desire to catch the bouquet knowing that my wedding day is in the making.

Watching women both young and old shove one another out of the way was too funny, in the end Reese made sure to throw the bouquet right in Gemma's direction. She had no choice, but to catch it otherwise it was going to hit her in the face.

When Gemma caught the bouquet, all the guys were amped up to catch the garter just so that they could slide it up her leg! Gemma had a killer set of long toned legs, making all the guys drool worthy.

Alex lunged for the garter once AJ threw it over his shoulder and basically fought to the death over it with Aiden. Of course Alex ended up with it in his hands as he happily slid it all the way up his girl's thigh.

Reese spent the night in a special suite with AJ, while Zac came to my suite and Aiden went into Chad's so that Alex and Gemma could spend it together.  I even think Aiden and Chad ended up inviting girls back their room, but I'm not positive.

We needed to check out of the hotel and stop back at the apartment to drop off our stuff, before we headed to campus for class.

Must suck for Reese having to go to class the day after getting married but we couldn't afford to miss any time with it being so close to the end of our fall semester.

Her and AJ decided to postpone their honeymoon until we finished finals. They were going away for two weeks to Fiji. Aaah how I would love to go to Fiji.

Zac wrapped his arm around me, spooning me from behind even more then he already was. "Mmmmm." He moaned into my hair while stretching out his legs.

"Baby we need to get up." I said, knowing he was awake. "You're gonna be late for class if you fall back to sleep."

"Nooo, I don't wanna go to class today." He whined softly. "Can't we just go home and stay in bed all day? A cuddle day?"

I smiled at his behavior. He was just too cute to describe. "No, we can't stay in bed all day as much as I'd love to." I turned over onto my side in his direction so I could see his handsome face. "Did you forget you're supposed to help your dad with the Stevenson VS. Ludwig case in court today?"

His lips pouted out in displeasure and his eyebrows scrunched up a bit. So damn cute!

"Tell you what." I smiled ruffling up his hair a little. "If you get up now I'll take you to breakfast before class."

He looked upwards towards the ceiling as if he was thinking really hard about what he wanted to do. After a few moments he finally answered, "Deal...as long as we get to cuddle tonight."

This caused me to laugh at him, "Don't we cuddle every night?" I asked as I leaned in and pecked him on the lips quickly. I couldn't get too into the kiss, because knowing Zac he really wouldn't let me get up!

Classes flew by rather quickly and the morning passed by with me thinking about Zac and just how much I loved that man. He finished up his two classes and headed over to our parents law firm with Chad for their internship.

Walking on the campus grounds with Reese after our Master of Arts Class, we were discussing last night's events.

"Was it all you imagined it to be?" I asked with raised eyebrows.