Chapter 8

Escaped: Chapter 8

Liam shoved me up against the white painted brick wall.

I squeaked in pain.

He had an arm on either side of me, trapping me.

"What's it gonna take with you?" He shouted!

I flinched.

I refused to meet his gaze. I looked somewhere, anywhere, else. My eyes landed on his jaw line. He had a little bit of stubble growing. I saw how tightly his jaw was clenched.

"When are you going to get it through your head-"

"Never!" I shouted back, a sudden bold feeling overtaking me.

"I am never going to stop fighting you! Shoot me in the leg, hit me, beat me, I don't care! I will never stop fighting!" I took a shaky breath and looked into his intense, brown eyes. "Not until I'm dead."

Liam grabbed my hair and pinned my head to the wall.

"You are so lucky that I need you," he whispered in my ear. "Or else we'd be on our way to dump your body."

He grabbed me by the back of my neck and steered me towards the car. He shoved me in and climbed back into the drivers seat.

Niall and Zayn ignored me and I felt a pang of disappointment. Like I didn't like upsetting them. I almost felt guilty.

'Snap out of it!' I scolded myself. 'Why should you care? They kidnapped you. They're not your friends.'

Even if they were somewhat nice to me, I had to remember that they were criminals. They were convicted killers.

I leaned back in my seat and stared out the window. I felt tears coming to my eyes but I blinked them back.

It took me a minute to realize that the truck hadn't moved. Liam was drumming his hands on the steering wheel and Niall was sleeping in his seat. Zayn was quiet next to me, looking out his window.

We were waiting for something.

Someone.

We were waiting for the rest of One Direction.