Chapter 26

Escaped: Chapter 26

A/N: Sorry if this one isn't very good either guys :(

I woke with a pounding in my head.

I tried to move but I couldn't. I looked down and saw that I was in a small rickety chair and my hands were tied to the arm rests.

"Well, look who's awake," I heard a voice beside me.

I jumped and they chuckled.

I squinted as a lamp somewhere off to my right flickered on.

I looked around. I was in a small room with a concrete floor and walls.

There were large plastic, black boxes and wooden crates in the corners.

The room had two windows: the glass extremely dirty and broken. It also had a tall, thin door at the far end.

My eyes wandered until they couldn't any longer and I was forced to look at the three men standing in front of me.

One guy was tall and had his dark hair spiked up, kind of like Zayn's.

The guy in the middle, his hair shaved really short, had a particularly angry look in his eye.

And then last guy was pale with dark curls that went just a little past his chin.

"Who the hell are you?" I spat.

I'd gained a lot of courage since I'd spent a little over three weeks with One Direction.

Courage, or stupidity.

My head was jerked to the left and my cheek started to sting. The man in middle had slapped me.

"You don't ask any damn questions," he said.

"But as for you," Curly stepped forward. "We know exactly who you are."

I looked at them, confused.

"You're Liam Payne's new bitch."

They all chuckled.

"What? No!" I said, shaking me head. "You have it all wrong. He kidnapped me. I'm not-"

"So you're saying," the third guy interrupted me. "That One Direction won't come to save you?"

I opened my mouth but then I faltered and closed it again.

"That's what I thought," he said. "And we'll be right here when they do." He gestured to the table on the right. Laying in it were several large guns. Semiautomatic, I guessed.

I wasn't an expert on guns, but they definitely didn't give me a warm, fuzzy feeling.

-

I was left in that room for God knows how long. There was no clock in here and all I could do was sit there and wonder of Liam and the guys really would come after me.

'Of course they will,' part of me was saying.

'But you don't want them to,' it said. 'Because this is a trap.'

Panic welled inside me.

I silently began to pray that the guys didn't care at all. As badly as I wanted to believe that they had begun to care for me, now I just wished that it all meant nothing. Because as much as that would hurt, it would mean they'd stay safe.

The door open and instantly tears were brimming in my eyes.

It was my three abductors and a battered, bleeding Niall.