Chapter 24

Escaped: Chapter 24

Our lips moved in sync and I felt Liam wrap a strong arm around my waist, minimizing any possible distance that was between us.

He broke the kiss and we both gasped for air.

My cheeks were flushed but he looked down at me with a grin.

"Harry's," he said.

I looked up at him, extremely confused.
"What?"

"It's Harry's Range Rover."

'Wow, Liam. Way to kill the mood,' I thought.

But then I felt both his arms wrap around my waist and he was looking at me with a crooked smile.

A month ago, the look in his eye would've sent chills down my spine, and it did. But not the kind that leave you cold and scared, the kind that leave you wanting more.

He kissed me again and I heard him kick the door shut. I felt him lift me up and drop me onto the bed.
Without breaking the kiss, I reached over and shoved the laundry onto the floor. I felt Liam chuckled into my mouth, his breath tickling my face.
He put a knee on either side of me, straddling my waist but not putting his full weight down on my petite frame.
I felt he tongue on my bottom lip, requesting entrance.
I smiled against his lips and denied him.
I heard him growl and his hand slid down my back and onto my bum which he gave a quick squeeze.
Startled, I jerked and gasped, giving him exactly what he'd wanted.

He shoved his tongue into my open mouth which he explored before our tongues began fighting for dominance.
You can guess who won.

I felt his other hand caressing my cheek and I had mine running through his thick, brown hair.

We were interrupted when the door opened. We both jerked and quickly looked up to see Harry standing there, a cheeky grin on his face.

"Hey man," he said. "Might want to put a sock on the door next time."
He chuckled.
"Dinner's ready," he said and he disappeared down the stairs.

Liam looked down at me, his eyes darted around, studying every inch of my face.

"You're beautiful," he told me. "You know that?"

I scoffed. I wasn't beautiful. I wasn't even pretty.
Especially not now. My face was hot and red and my hair was probably tangled and fly away.

"Hey," he said, sitting up and pulling me with him. "You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

I looked away until I felt his hand under my chin, directing my eyes towards his.

I looked into his soft, chocolate colored eyes.
"And you're not going to convince me otherwise," he said.

I nodded, a small smile tugging at my lips.

"C'mon," he said, taking my hand. "I'm starving."