Chapter 14

Escaped: Chapter 14

A/N: it's really late and I have school tomorrow but I can't stop writing so I hope you this like this chapter :)

The next day I woke to the sound of the shower running. I looked over and saw that the other girl's beds were empty. I poked my head into the bathroom where Eleanor was curling her hair. The shower curtain was shut but I knew Perrie was in there.
It was kind of crowded when I went to brush my teeth but Eleanor still seemed bright and happy.

"Morning," she beamed.

"Hm.."

"Not much of a morning person are you?"

"Hmmm...."

She chuckled.

-

I finished getting dressed, borrowing some of Perrie's clothes, and I went down stairs.
No one else seemed to be awake so I wasn't sure what to do. I kind of just wandered around until I ended up in the kitchen. Then, on a whim, I decided to make breakfast.

I pulled out the bread, eggs, milk, everything I needed, and started to make French toast.

At around 9:50, Zayn and Niall came down the stairs looking groggy.

"Something smells good," Niall commented, walking into the kitchen.

"Grab a plate," I smiled.

"Thank you," he perked up as I served him breakfast.

Zayn sat on the bar stool next to me and groaned.

"I'm just gonna have coffee but thanks," he mumbled.

Pretty soon everyone was up, awake, eating breakfast, and chatting.

"That was really good," Harry told me, putting his plate in the sink.

"I try," I grinned.

"So," I said sitting down at the table next to Liam. "What's the plan for today?"

"Well, I was thinking about sending Eleanor and Perrie into town to get you some clothes," he said. "And Harry, Zayn, Niall and I have something we have to take care of."

"And I'll... Be stuck at home with Louis," I finished grumpily.

He chuckled. "Sorry, love. You're still on the tight leash."

Ugh, fine.

-

I watched everyone leave from my window upstairs.

"I'll be downstairs," Louis had told me. "Holler if you need me."

I sat on my bed listening to Harry's iPod, with his permission of course.

I kind of just laid there and let my mind wander from my parents to school to my friends to my really annoying algebra teacher: I thought about everything really. Everything that made up my life. Everything I hated: like the annoying bitch, Vivian, in my Spanish class. And everything I loved: like the way Ruby and I used to pass notes in elementary school. I was starting to feel really homesick when I noticed it on her bed: Perrie's phone. She must've left it by mistake.

I peaked my head out of my bedroom. Yup, Louis was still downstairs. I closed the door and quickly dialed my home phone number.