Chapter 04: The Captured Fairy

Hellow, hello!

First of two chapter for this week.

I've been very busy this weekend trying to make a cover for my upcoming stories...

1) The Mortal King
2) Pilot Online

The cover photos are on my FB: facebook.com/chadmusika

I also posted them on my Flickr account so here's the link for them:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/133748294@N02/33162162155/in/dateposted-public/

Also, these are my Photobucket pictures... the past cover attempts... the history of my mediocre skills of using Photoshop to develop my cover photos for my stories. Feel free to criticize them and comment on my progress okay? Hehe...

http://s288.photobucket.com/user/JE_Reddcliffe/slideshow/

Lastly, I've created a Patreon account for those who are kind-hearted and have a few dollars for their daily coffee to spare for a small donation to help me on my writing necessities such as internet and (savings) for a better computer that doesn't crash every two hours. 

If you could, please visit me at www. patreon.com/reddcliffe 

Patrons are able to access up to 10+ advanced chapters and will also be privy to the advanced chapters of the new stories I listed above.

Well then, now that it's out of the way, I hope you guys can enjoy this chapter  that I really put a lot of work into.

This is your first of the two chapters this week so please do enjoy.

...and don't forget to VOTE. Hehehe... Ciao.

================================
Chapter 04: The Captured Fairy
================================

Elegant and imposing. Prince Volga did indeed have the imperiousness of a royalty and his very movements could betray the fact that he had a lewd expression in his eyes.

If he hadn't introduced himself earlier, he would have been mistaken to be a lecher pretending to be a royalty.

Also, there was the fact that he addressed her as 'Your Highness' like she was already inclined to be his woman no matter the reply she gave.

"One more step and I will attack." She declared, fear on her face and moved both hands to give him a gesture to stop.

Scion had seen how this world had changed the people in it. She had seen how this world could unleash the deepest desires in one's heart. To be violent here is just showing one's might and to some whose violence is greater than the rest, they are even treated with respect and given great fame.

To see people hurt others as if it was the most amazing thing in the world, it was just sickly to her values that's why she can't take it.

It was the reason why she had never bought and had not even an ounce of interest to this game when it was released. Even when Alice had urged her to join her circle and even do nothing and just be there, she still declined. If it were not for the fact that Alice told her that she saw Rex in this place, and confirmed that fact herself... she would have long abandoned any notion of ever being in this place.

And yet now, for the sake of her first love, she was here... searching for him... trying to help him as much as she can for Baron's sake.

Because she saw how devastated Rex was at the news that his brother was in a coma. At that time, she couldn't bring herself to stop crying for his sake... she was the one who helped heal his wounds and she was the one who saw through his recovery. She basically took care of him and to the expense of her own time...