Chapter 71: Meteor

================================
Chapter 71: Meteor
================================

It's not just any kind of threat... it was an overbearing, domineering, and has an unfathomable amount of hatred in it.

Donar, knowing about Scion, wasn't the important question but rather the 'how' of the sense of danger that Kladis felt in these words of a mere NPC.

Just how in the world can an NPC make him feel fear as if he was talking to a real person?

No, not only that. It felt like the rage and hate radiating in those eyes of him was real from the bottom of his heart.

Kladis stared at Donar's eyes and couldn't help the surging feeling of fear rise up in him.

Although this Real@D rendering of the Elder God was only white, blue, and few shallow colors, it was still enough to give him the 'real person rendering' effect as if they're really talking face to face.

That said, now that he looked at him, Donar was rather taller than him.

Not only that, but his shoulders seems to be larger in a general sense of the term.

Donar was made with the strongest person in Terroa as a model and everyone knew that looking at his appearance right now, one would think instantly that he was a copycat of the physical being of Siva.

Meaning, since Donar seems to have a larger frame than Kladis, it means that Siva also was the same.

This thought alone was enough to make Kladis mad.

He was the acting Supreme Commander of the Blue Card Legion. It was his pride and his accomplishments were generally brighter and more widely known that the recently rising Siva 'The Destroyer' who just came from out of nowhere.

In physical aspects, Siva having a more intimidating body frame than Kladis...

His pride as a man was trampled!

Anger rose on his chest. Kladis had only felt fear and a clear sense of danger when face to face with Gats and aside from him, he had feared no one else.

Yet now, a mere NPC, just merely standing there after he had been threatened, made him so shaken to his core that he forgot to wear his poker face when he felt surprised by his words earlier.

The clear intent to "kill him" when it was spoken was there and this is what he found to be unforgivable.

"How dare you!" Kladis finally roared the words stuck on his chest and arrogantly raised a finger against Donar's face. "You're only an artificial lifeform from another plane! How dare you threaten me? My Legion is not something you can just threaten with words! I will do what I want... I will conquer every land I want...!! This city stood in the path of my glory so I will burn it down! Hah! What can you do? Oh, and yes, I will make all women obey me. Heh! Even that Scion! So what if she's an Archmage? All women are the same. When they're aroused, they will gladly open their legs to satisfy themselves! In fact... she even knelt down happily and smiled while accepting me inside her lovely and soft little mouth! Hahaha! If you have the strength to threaten me, then come fight me with all your intent! Let me check the strength of a God whether it's real or a hoax! If you have the strength, make me kneel and beg to die... or else... I will savour that woman's body scent as much as I want while I watch you grovel on the ground, dying!"

CRACK!

It was the sound of something snapping and whether it was the seemingly calm but furious Elder God or the enraged Kladis, none of the two adjutants behind the latter knew just where that sound came from.