Chapter 66: Akhenaton's Deterrence

Third of Five Chapters for the week.

Please enjoy.

================================
Chapter 66: Akhenaton's Deterrence
================================

Mountains shook as it passed. Forests swayed and the monsters bit their tongues to stay quiet.

Something in this suddenly darkening skies bid all souls to quiver.

Only B-Ranked and up monsters had the audacity to actually roar in reply to this agitation but by the time they turned their heads up and roared in concert to the calling of the Killing Zone, Akhenaton had long already passed their territory and the effects had long disappeared.

Flying monsters were able to give chase, or those who were around the peaks that he destroyed as he rushed towards that burning city.

While the excavation and discovery of the secrets of the spire were currently being undertaken, Akhenaton was rushing forward without care, pushing his speed to maximum, and destroying anything that stood in his way.

The two hours' time was shortened to one and a half, and it was already an hour since Siva threw himself on his fit of raging thunderous emotion where wrath had overtaken 90% of his sanity and 10% remained human.

In fact, in one high peak... located at the Xinjiang Mountain Range, the highest peak is called as such upholding the glory of being the fourth highest mountain peak in Tiara... the face of the mountain was being glared upon by an angry golden-bodied god, Siva.

"You're in my way!" as if telling this to a person, Siva roared and as soon as he was about to smash at the mountain's face, he swung the hammer and the peak that stood for thousands of years, for perhaps hundreds of thousands of years... exploded.

From this point, Siva's destination changed towards the southern side of Alexandria.

*****

Thorn, inside the all-viewing sphere, checked his map that was provided to him by D'Catch and spoke up.

"I will be dispatching all the warships now. Volt, you take care of the rest. A fight will occur so you prepare towards the plan. For the moment, I will have to talk with the marshal."

He gave a nod and replied firmly, "Leave it to me."

Thorn spent a glance at Siva before he vanished with a blink towards the hangar islands.

Volt saw countless small dots of Cyclones leaving the roof opening on the hangars as huge warships all floated upwards, taking their positions.

Leading them was the "Turquoise" Flagship —now called the [Flagship "Bat Wing"] on the very forefront, in a wide wedge formation.

After being briefed with his tasks and privileges, [Black Mustache Unit] Fleet Commander "Black Mustache" Marshal D'Catch had become much more excited and energetic on his new career as the Church of Donar's premiere fleet commander.

Not only did he gain additional units on his fleet, the units he gained were also of the famous terrors of Battle City, warships that specializes in close-range to entry-level mid-ranged combat abilities.

Adding his long-range specialization, not only did these ships added versatility, they also added an entire array of new formations for him to unleash in the face of combat.

What commander wouldn't be excited when he gains eight new warships to command?

Two Garuda-Class (close/mid-range + Tier-3 hull) from the Sisters of Valkyrie Guild...