Chapter 40: The Birth of Erebus

Hellow hello.

Second chapter for the week.

Please enjoy.

Oh, and also, please support me on Patreon by subscribing for at least a price of a cup of Starbucks coffee once per month if you can. That would really be VERY MUCH appreciated.

For those who plans on doing so, there are advanced chapters and more goodies available for you guys in there as my "Thank You So Much" reward.

Well then, please COMMENT and VOTE for this chapter if you liked it.

Thanks and enjoy the read.

================================
Chapter 40: The Birth of Erebus
================================

"This is my territory." Heller's voice rung.

Following that, he vanished and then appeared next close to the confused and surprised Volt.

With flickering flames and after particles of using a short-ranged teleportation magic, the shadow of the Leaf Blade appeared to cover and loom over the entirety of his enemy.

"If you are the one that instigated this whole thing, then I commend you. You have taken upon yourself the honor to be brought to justice by my hands."

When Heller spoke, his tone and bearing had a feeling of righteous dignity in it.

It was as if everything in here was a sinful sight.

Falling from 150m height wasn't that high considering their abilities and while they are doing so, they were actually still contending against each other.

Heller wanted to finish Volt while Volt just wanted to buy time.

CLANG!

Volt crossed his arms to block the attack and the resounding sound of it echoed in every direction as he was sent flying horizontally.

But just a second later, Volt vanished and Heller turns around to block a slash from his right side with an upward slash from him.

"Just die already!" Heller roared.

That short clash only lasted for a moment and after that is the two of them vanishing, the reappearing somewhere along the side of the tree. They should have been on the surface of the arena by now but this type of combat between was actually something very eye-catching and astounding.

Heller could teleport almost instantaneously and the hack on to Volt while the latter can move in midair in almost all directions and it was so fast that Heller was practically only defending himself.

Volt was even using telekinesis to lock on to Heller's Leaf Blade, an «object» under his territory, and that's what he was using to agilely toy with him head on and even give Heller the headache of a lifetime.

It was clear that they were on a deadlock and the minutes passed by that the arena was practically in an impasse between the forces that wanted to join the Top Ten.

The arena... is still filled with players and many more are still pouring from the entrances and the walls like bees on a hive.

Small shadows fall down from the heavens, sparkling lights of magic and spells flicker like flies in a pond.

The battle was never ending and the players were still wary of those whose names are on the top.

.

*****

.

"Done."

Siva sighed as he stored the orb on his inventory.