Chapter 54: The Wars In The Shadows

---PLEASE READ---

Okay guys, a little trivia.

This chapter really tackles a lot about my research regarding the progress, theorized application, and social, psychological, and modern philosophical impacts of Virtual Gaming in a society such as ours.

For reference, a research documentation with more or less 120,000 words in it conducted by students of MIT and Harvard (separate students with ono relations with each other) as their thesis I've read a few months back regarding the theoretical effects of Virtual Reality, not just in gaming, to the world with the same foundations as our society, when taking into consideration the current state of affairs and some few assumptions on the flow of political and economical tendencies of our current societal systems, have been considered into creating this chapter.

Supposedly, I only planned on tackling AG's and The Father's conflicting [projects] and their personal war for their respective completions, but considering that the stage of RPG: Terroa and the open knots I've secretly (hehehe, please forgive my ego... oh my nose, my nose!!) hinted on the past chapters may become confusing as the story progresses, I then spent a good two-three days on actually trying to 'fix' this chapter to be as intriguing, mysterious, and enticingly informative for readers, while still having that thrill of reading a story, to realize the grand scale of our plot.

Not only I intend to give you guys an idea of how VR might affect our lives and of what may undergo under the tables of well-connected people if it may become a reality, I also want to give you guys some insights on how things will go if it is indeed realized --while still tackling on and using the elements of our story.

Currently, with scientists' estimations (there are many on Youtube and Google, one was even discussed and liquidated in NakedScientist), our world's technology are still "at least" 50 years too early to actually take us to the beautiful life of Virtual Reality.

As such, though I may be considered firing my guns too soon, I wanted to tell you guys about my own insights and theorized effects of a fully integrated VR-environment in our society using our story.

Finally, keeping in mind how our story's VR environment work, including its background story and still slowly being unveiled development phase, please also remember what [nanotech] implies in our story. Remember that it both exists inside and outside the game.

Okay, that's it for our trivia. Now comes our writer's own imagination.

Presenting...

(drum roll please)

...My own theory and scientific theorization, using Siva LN Series' plot elements, on the topic of...

(still rolling the drums)

.

.

"SECRET --> Hehe.... AG will tell you."

.

.

Adding to that, of course, I wanted to express it as artistically as I can through this story... beginning, or perhaps reinvigorating it, with this chapter.

Well, whether I managed to portray those important points I stated above or not, please be my judge and don't be stingy on it. Help me improve. Tell me what you think about the chapter.

Xp

Alright. We're done with the Trivia.

We're also done with the intro and reminder...

For now, please enjoy the read and give me your words on what you think.

.

.