Chapter 09: Iron Volt

Hello guys. Something came up so I will be posting these chapters that should be posted in Wednesday and Friday.

Depending on how things will go in the hospital, I will be gone until next week. So I'm afraid that while I'm gone, I won't be able to post these chapters so here I am now, posting them ahead of time.

I just hope you will be able to enjoy these chapters.

Please VOTE and if you are tired on waiting for the next chapters, you can visit me on www.Patreon.com/reddcliffe and donate some little cash so you will be ahead of the game compared to here.

Thanks a bunch.

================================
Chapter 09: Iron Volt
================================

The moment the man in long blonde hair came out of Scion's room, Hubert was there along with two other personalities.

"Kladis."

"Hubert..." The blonde guy greeted flatly. "Why are you still wearing that face? Are you in love with that face or something? Hahaha..."

He untied his ponytail and the long blonde hair fell down into a graceful manner. He shook his head to fix it on its natural form and then brushed it up with one hand before staring at Hubert mockingly.

"It's already bad that you're a part of Taichou-sama's legion, but know this..." as he spoke, he stood in front of the unmoving Hubert and his tall height paired with his Apollo Race's graceful bearing made him like a Prince from an Imperial Dynasty –imposing and very intimidating. "Do you really want to only get paid to do a task? But even so, being ordered by us doesn't give you the right to stand in front of me, even if the others held you in a high regard. Still though," At this point, Kladis raised his hand and caressed Hubert's left cheek. Seeing this made the other personalities in their vicinity look at them awkwardly.

A man flirting with a man is something... disturbing.

To them though, Hubert is special... so all of these are normal and seeing Kladis flirt with him wasn't that much disturbing at all. In fact, they even had some idea as to what was actually happening between the two of them.

What they chose, however, is just ignore it all.

Kladis continued, "If you want some reward, you can go to my room with your real face."

The tone he had now is different than when he was talking to Scion and the carefree and cheerfully playful voice is now layered with the seriousness of his uniform and rank in the Blue Card Legion.

Furthermore, there was also an air of superiority.

Like he can control anyone, including Hubert.

The way he talked to Hubert clearly stated that he did not put the man in the same level as him. "I'm really not convinced as to why you are even part of this circle. I mean, aside from your hobby of being a spy, your fighting ability is only so-so." As he spoke, he glanced sideways to the golden armored knight at his side and smirked. "Look, even the weakest of us, the prince, is a lot stronger than you."

The 'prince' beside Hubert frowned at it and he took a step and sized up Kladis eye to eye.

"I dare you to say that again." Volga hissed and put his hand on his sword's hilt on his right side, about to draw it out and make a slash.

But to this threatening pose, Kladis only chuckled.

"Woo? So the weakling had learned how to carry his own balls now, eh?" he looked at Hubert then back at the prince. "Hubert–no, should I say, Bodoni –God, I hate speaking your silly name, shouldn't you be trying to stop your master here? He might be a royalty outside but in Terroa, strength is everything."