Chapter 51: Until I Kill Everyone

UPDATE!

I just got a vacant time on me so I'll be posting these chapters as is straight from Patreon.

Please be advised that I hasn't got the time to edit some things so if you see some errors or some inconsistencies, please comment it down or send it to me as message.

I will edit them when I get the time.

For now, please enjoy the chapter.

And please, please, please, if you can, please visit me on Patreon if you can support.

It's okay if you can't there is no forcing. It's just a call out for those who can.

Every help counts and I thank thee so much!

Enjoy the chapter.

================================
Chapter 51: Until I Kill Everyone
================================

BOOM!

An explosion in the very center of the City rattled the core of the defense forces.

Buildings were immediately demolished. Players and NPCs flew in the air, all dead falling on the ground.

While flesh and gore were blown off in every direction, with some even hitting the faces and bodies of those who had set their rendering to the extreme nearby, the surprised and shocked expressions of the defending forces kept on changing.

City Lord Billion... is fighting a two-pronged attack.

"Don't let them get inside! Defend the citizens!" It may be noble in one angle, but their investments are also on the line.

The Union is a multinational conglomerate empire so of course before they care for the artificial people of this virtual world, they would first care for the investments they have staked on developing the city.

Gritting his teeth, Billion stomped his feet on the floor.

"I can't believe our intelligence network didn't detect anything until today... if this goes on, they wouldn't even take 15 days before they conquer this city. My job and my income hang on the line!"

After another batch of explosion, he ordered another batch of warriors to reinforce the defense of those wanting to get inside the Shelter Zone.

"I can't let them get inside the Shelter Zone. If they get their hands on the sword, then everything will fall in shambles."

Billion wasn't a hard core adventurer.

He was a professional recruited by The Union to be a Grand Manager for Alexandria's defenses.

Since The Union had invested in this large city, aside from catering to the needs and demands of the players, the main purpose of The Union for developing Alexandria is to promote it as a City Resort –a recreational megalopolis inside the Virtual Space created by NLD and Real@D systems!

It was a business venture unlike no other.

Not only they can exploit the free environment that's been provided by Terroa, but they can also exploit the competition's very own product. As such, they will never let this city, a large money machine for real-world tourists wanting a vacation, go off their palms.

Looking beside him, Billion bellowed, "How much further before they come?"

"They're still 10days away sir!" The assistant answered.

Billion stomped his foot again and stared back at the dome shield of the city. Countless high-level magicians in the distance were casting magic while the high-level bladers and swordsmen were throwing skills and abilities towards the shield dome.