Chapter 79: BOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

================================
Chapter 79: BOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!
================================

In the temple in the mountains, was the stone statue that held a sword, standing mightily and radiated an endless amount of elegance and gallantry.

As soon as that single heartbeat echoed out from somewhere, the statue opened its eyes and breathed in deeply and exhaled out a cold icy breath.

Then, a rough and husky male's voice spoke, "My dear children... heed my plea... a task was given to us by a mighty call. We... will comply."

After that voice echoed, the statue vanished.

*****

Back in the city of Alexandria, in the underground shelter dome, in every level starting from the deepest shelter zone floor... were people –young, adult, and elderly– of varying statuses and of varying classes, but had one significant trait on them that could be traced to one single bloodline.

As soon as the statue vanished from the temple high up the mountains, they heard that beckoning voice as if it was spoken directly into their minds.

"My dear children heed my plea: a task was given to us by a mighty call. We will comply."

As soon as the voice was heard directly in their minds, no matter what they were doing, they all looked up and their eyes momentarily lost focus as a deep royal blue color glimmered off inside their eyes.

Then, their birth marks, the traits that these people share, whether they knew each other or were not aware of the existence of other people who had that trait, all shined down a resplendent golden blue light...

And also, in a corner of the city in the Western District, was Hilda... the NPC female swordswoman who defeated Karim.

As soon as she heard that beckoning call, her focus on her task vanished and on her chest, a birth mark she's been trying to hide... could be seen shining brilliantly.

Not even a moment passed, her body vanished where it stood, startling every member of The Legion under her command who was supposed to be looking for Jack Stone.

When she appeared next, Hilda was at the center plaza in the middle of the city, just above the spire......

............where she stood in front of the fountain, in a daze, and her eyes of bright royal blue and gold color, seeming to be looking up to something.

And, as soon as she appeared, a voice that of a grown man, stout and rusky, a voice that gave the impression of coming from a big person with a large frame and a noble demeanor, boomed on her mind:

"Child, it is of great honor to be of service... to the cause the Great Teacher tasked us. The God Knight Clan... had long since been lost, forgotten in time... but their true bloodline is unique and yours has the purest spirit from the rest...... I am the Ancestor of the God Knight Clan... I speak for a purpose and a path... a path of greatness and Immortality... a path of a sword that carries nobility... do you... accept... to be my disciple?"

Hilda seeming to understand the meaning; half-asleep and half-awake, she looked up the fountain and could see a silhouette of a tall shadowy figure.

It's not that she didn't process the message spoken by that thundering and booming sound on her mind, but looking back on her life... she's always been fond of that birthmark on her chest and although she wasn't a fan of history and research, and had never even spent a single time in the library to research her unique birthmark, she knew at the back of her mind that this birthmark held a large significance on something.