Chapter 47: Alexandria's Crisis

Hi guys! 

Please support me with a little donation @www.patreon.com/reddcliffe

or just follow me @www.facebook.com/chadmusika

or be my tweetmate on twitter @www.twitter.com/jereddcliffe

and be a follower at my blog @jereddcliffe.wordpress.com

This here is your second regular chapter for the week. Special thanks to the supporters on Patreon. Your advanced bonus chapters will becoming right up.

Enjoy the read.

Please VOTE and COMMENT your insights on this chapter.

================================
Chapter 47: Alexandria's Crisis
================================

The next two days after the event in Warjillis, the news of the arrival of an Elder God had spread like wildfire in the neuronet.

Every country in the world that had users playing RPG: Terroa had heard the news one way or another. All of them linked the arrival of this [Elder God] with Siva and his Grand Quest.

Siva had sparked a great change in the game and so there was majority of them agreeing to this.

Also, the name "Donar" became the number one searched name in Giggle, and the videos uploaded by the ones present at that day in Warjillis became the hottest discussion in every forum and game talkshows.

Famous players whose names were only known to the geeks of RPG: Terroa, were interviewed in these talkshows and one of them, Gats, the widely recognized strongest player of the game, was also invited in TDT.

Kathleen Brew, as one of the hosts, was looking at Gats with a very unique glint on her eyes.

In a street somewhere in Q-City, pedestrians could stop by in front of an appliance store to look at this particular episode that' currently being aired around the world.

"So, Gats, what do you think about the event that had happened in Warjillis?"

"Well, I've been to Battle City once and just like every other cities in The North, it was a big city. When I heard about the descent of an Elder God named Donar, I was first sceptic but then I heard how he smashed 300 players on his own and then made thousands of players bet in a gamble to be one of his so called Acolyte... I could only say... if he's a player then he did a great job on doing it but if he's really a God, everything that had happened are all natural considering the powers and authority that he possess."

Gats spoke in his usual leisure manner and he was laid back as Kathleen followed with another question.

Pretending to look at her papers, her eyes had a glint of anticipation as she asked, "I heard that there was someone else who was in the scene. A name that no one heard before, a black magician called Dilim. Do you know him?"

Shaking his head, Gats replied smiling, "No. I do not know him. However, I've seen how he fights and I could only say that he can be described as one of the strongest... perhaps one of the top 10,000 players of Terroa."

This was a recorded interview on the studio and when the viewers all heard Gats say this, they all held many different reactions.

One should remember that Terroa had millions of players in it. To belong to the top 10,000 players was already a feat in itself.